Chapter 36

Nerve 21:46 the people are God, listen to himThose who believe in the people also walk around the floodOur Yimin in Zhenjianghallowed be thy nameMay your majesty walk on the earthLike walking in the skyOur daily delicaciesGive us todayForgive our debtsAs the old Communist Party forgives the debt of YiminDon't let us meet Ge HeiTake us to eternal life as soon as possibleBecause Jinglei, Shuqi, YifeiIt's yours foreverAmen!Nerve XXVI (V), Yage1. On the golden mountain in ZhenjiangThe golden mountain in Zhenjiang shines everywhereChairman Ge is the golden sunHow young and naturalLight up the hearts of our godsWe are walkingGe Yimin is on the road to happinessHey, bazaar heyThe golden mountain in Zhenjiang shines everywhereGe Yimin's doctrine nurtures our growthThe turning deity is full of fighting spiritBuilding a new world of Ge Yimin's doctrineOde to Chairman GeOde to the Chinese Religious PartyHey, bazaar heyhttp://www.gegod.com/rj/sjzhm.mp32. Ge HuaGe Hua Ge Hua everywhereThe colder it gets, the more it blossomsGe Hua's perseverance symbolizes usMajestic Great deityLook, there are Pueraria flowers everywhereWhere there is land, there is herShe is not afraid of snow, wind and rainShe is my teacherhttp://www.gegod.com/rj/ghzyz.mp3(6) , Hymn1. First there are people, then there are days. Jesus will be three days late;When God is dead, God Ge arrives. The nerves are abusing the gods.2. Ge Yimin was the first immortal of God, and his disciple Jesus opened the heaven at the beginning;First there was Ge Shen, then there was a day. The nerves were abusing the gods.3. First there was Pangu, then there was heaven, and God Ge was before Pangu;The nerve is abusing the gods, and the gospel is widely spread to the world.