new york

"Kacchan it's only for a month" said Izumi to her boyfriend and I will be with daddy.  She said on the phone "What about the vigilante spider-man".  Said Katsuki. That old geezer  J John Jameson can extend the truth sometimes said Katsuki bakugou  Izumi is going to midtown of exchange program Izumi & father all might   are going for  exclusive interview with J John Jameson. Katsuki couldn't stand J John Jameson.  "Fine, but you better stay safe and call me every day," replied Katsuki with a sigh.

"I promise, Kacchan. And don't worry about Spider-Man, I'll stay away from him," assured Izumi.

Katsuki chuckled, knowing how much Izumi hated the vigilante. "Just make sure you focus on your studies and don't get into any trouble," he said sternly.

"I will, Kacchan. I love you," said Izumi with a smile.

"I love you too, Izumi. Now go and make us proud," replied Katsuki before hanging up.

Izumi smiled and turned to her father, who had been listening to the conversation. "I'm going to miss you, daddy," she said, hugging him tightly.

"I'll miss you too, Izumi. But this is a great opportunity for you and I want you to make the most of it," said All Might with a smile.

"I will, daddy. And I promise to take care of you too," said Izumi, her eyes shining with determination.

All Might ruffled her hair affectionately. "I know you will. Now let's go pack, we have a flight to catch," he said, leading her to her room.

Izumi couldn't help but feel excited for her exchange program and the interview with J John Jameson. She knew it was going to be a great month and she couldn't wait to make her loved ones proud.