One

jungkooks pov

i smile watching the news and seeing my boyfriend Daniel saving the city again.
i got super lucky in life, im engaged to the citys hero

From the information Daniel has told me, his parents were scientists and they experimented on him which ended badly and Daniel came out of the situation with super powers

very cliche i know but it doesnt matter to me, he is able to help everyone and keep the city safe and thats all that matters!

i giggle seeing Daniel holding Park jimin, the worst villian of them all by the back of his shirt, Daniel looks at the camera and smiles "and once again, i have caught park jimin"
i smile and then sigh a little seeing park jimin looking down at the floor rolling his eyes

I gasp a little when Daniel flies in through the window and lands in front of me "hey baby", i giggle "oh hey, how was the dinner with the president?" Daniel nods "it was okay, you watching the news from earlier?"

i nod "yeah...dont you ever feel kinda bad for park jimin?" Daniel shakes his head "oh god no, he is the worst villian ever, why would anyone feel bad, he is in jail where he needs to stay and rot away"

i sigh a little "but there mu-" Daniel cuts me off "i have to go, there is a bank robbery" he then jumps back out the window. i huff a little and sit back against the couch

he never listens..

jimins pov

i sigh a little "but where in fuck does he even hide his boyfried now? thats the heros weakness!" Taehyung shrugs "is it though? he seems to be your weakness" i scoff "bullshit"

Yoongi shrugs "i dunno, youre obsessed wit capturing him again"
i roll my eyes and lean against the cell bars and smirk a little getting an idea

oh its perfect~