/𝟏/ 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Sophie found herself walking forward toward a door suspended in nothing. She ran her hands along the jewel encrusted door, with intricate carving and opened the door, not sure what to expect. She stumbled into a room with a high ceiling. Calling it huge would probably be an understatement. On a raised platform, on the other side of the room, she counted 12 thrones.

What is this place?

"Heiress" a voice said, in a language Sophie could not recognize. She looked around trying to pinpoint the source of the sound.

"Heiress," the voice repeated, sounding more urgent this time, "you need to find the others"

Somewhat understanding that she is the intended heiress, Sophie found herself replying, "What others?" The only reply she got was getting plunged into darkness.

Sophie woke up with a start. She walked towards her desk and pulled out a memory log she bought a few weeks ago. Her memory log. One she wouldn't have to show to the council whenever they asked, one she could have to herself. She flipped it open and projected the image of the room she saw in her dream onto the paper.

Twelve thrones, which she already noticed. Apart from that, there was nothing unusual in the picture. Snapping the book shut, she got up and went inside the bathroom, still thinking about the dream.

 Snapping the book shut, she got up and went inside the bathroom, still thinking about the dream