A Dim Lit Read

That day, you decided that you would follow him after school and that's what you did the next day. The school bell rang and you navigated through the sea of students to find a particular grey-haired man. 

You looked around and saw him with a fox-eared boy and a senior with long white hair who you quickly identified. They were the talk of the school after all. And they were quite cute together, always with each other apart from classes.

You watched the conversation end and followed soon after Haitham left.

As it was getting dark, you followed Haitham to a dark, run-down street. It was suspicious and quite dangerous but you didn't care, you were determined to do this. Even though the street lamps were flickering very badly, you managed to not trip during the entire journey. 

After an odyssey of a walk, you reached what seemed to be an abandoned barber shop. "Clor Barbers" you whispered, making note of the name. Haitham went to the staff room where you followed him into. Inside was a lab of some sort. It looked as if it was used recently, maybe a month or two ago.

Haitham was looking through the hundreds upon hundreds of documentation of experiments. After he went into a different room, you used the dim lighting and snatched a document off the floor.

"Experiment #17024," was the title. The contents were along the line of human experimentation. You continued reading until you decided to take a look-see at the experiment subject's name. The name was nothing more than just a T-i, which did feel familiar but you couldn't place your finger on it.

T-i...

T-i......

Wait...

...Tighnari?

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well, this is a turn of events for sure. But why would Haitham be here? What is he looking for? Even I don't know because I did not think that far ahead yet :/