3

A/N: Happy Thursday! How's your day going so far? 💜

Who's here?

XXXX

XXXX

Santana stared up at her bedroom ceiling with her pillow hugged to her chest.

She should have been spending her Friday night with her best friend. It was unlike them to miss out on spending a Friday night together, but stupid Beaumont got in between them once again. She never understood what Annabelle saw in that egotistic freak, but arguing about it only put her in the dog house with her best friends.

She rolled over and stared at the clock on her nightstand. It was only nine, and knowing Annabelle, she was probably half asleep watching some lame movie with Beau. That, or she was declining his every move to have sex, as Santana had heard from Quinn. She figured that much. Beau was a prick, and Annabelle was too naive to quit while she was ahead.

Santana reached over and picked up her cell phone, swiping it open. She stared at the text messages she had sent Annabelle a few hours ago and sighed when she noticed it was still unread by her friend. The usual habits of her friend when Beau and Annabelle were alone, most likely pretending she cared more about that Subway sandwich-looking boy than her real friends.

Like Santana.

She was Annabelle's true friend, next to Quinn and Brittany. She never turned Annabelle into anything less than the intelligent, bubbly girl she was. Santana never understood how Beau could walk around school like he wasn't the luckiest guy alive.

"Hm," Santana mumbled to herself, staring at her screen as her thumb hovered over the Create New Profile button.

Her heart raced as her thumb brushed the screen and opened the next page. She slowly entered new information, not entirely true, but something she's considered in the back of her mind for a while. When she reached the profile name, Santana paused momentarily to consider options.

It wasn't like she was making a fake account for Catfishing her friends. She couldn't talk to Annabelle on her main account, so maybe using a fake account to see what her best friend was up to would be a better idea than fighting with her. And besides, if she could trick Beau into giving her encrypting information, maybe that would help Santana reach a new section of Annabelle's stubborn brain.

Welcome to Instagram, Diamond!

"I'm a fucking genius," Santana smirked.

XXXX

As Monday rolled around, Annabelle lowered into the chair beside Santana and offered her a small smile. She rested her binder over her lap, lightly brushing her skirt down her thighs until Brittany settled in on the Latina's other side just in time for the bell to ring.