🔥 ⁵

Y/N's POV :-

In the distance I could hear someone calling my name.

Jungkook: "Well, such a surprise! Your little friends are already looking for you!"

As I was about to open my mouth to call for my friends, Jungkook pointed with two fingers at my neck. Suddenly I could not breathe anymore. A faint reddish light broke from his fingertips and wrapped around my neck. Pained, I gasped.

Jungkook: "Shush, we do not want your friends to disturb us on our date! Or do you want to see your friends die?"

The magic that wrapped my neck burned into my skin. Slowly I got really angry. Yes he is the prince of hell but in this world he is nothing!

I grabbed the magical thread with both hands and tugged at it.

Jungkook: "What are you doing? Stop that!" *surprised*

It tightened even more when I suddenly heard a voice in my head.

Male voice: "Tear it!" *soft voice*

I whimpered with pain as the magic burned into my skin hissing. The skin on my neck and in my palms got blisters.

Jungkook: "Would you stop defending yourself, it would not hurt that much."

Y/N: "Shut up, what do you think?! You come into this world and spread nothing but chaos, is not it enough that there are still some demons living in this world and now you're coming too?" *angry*

Jungkook: "You get angry how cute. But if you do not let go now,... I'll get angry and believe me cutie ... you do not want that."

He looked at me challengingly and smiled evilly.

Jungkook: "Let... go!" *scary growling voice*

He changed. His eyes went red and his pupils became slits. The surroundings became darker as if the light disappeared. He scared the hell out of me.

My hands parted on its own from the magic band..

Jungkook: "Look at you. You may be a witch... but you have no power. You are so weak and a shame for your kind."

Y/N: "Better have no magic than stealing from others, just like you."

I've never been so angry. What did that bastard think? Once again I reached for the magic band and without hesitation I tore it. Shocked, he backed away. Something in me changed again.

Jungkook: "That's unbelievable, you ..."

Y/N: "Go back to hell... We does not want you in this world." *dark hissing foreign language*

Jungkook: "You... you speak the language of the night?"

Jungkook stared at me and backed away farther. I did not realize that I had spoken in a foreign language, but the anger still raged inside me.

Y/N: "SCAT!" *echoing voice*

With a rage Jungkook disappeared in a blaze of flame. Trembling, I fell to my knees. What happened ? Why was he suddenly gone? And what did he mean by saying the language of the night?

Mistschief: "YYY/NNN!"

Mistschief came out of nowhere and seemed completely upset. Like a whirlwind, he circled me and examined me for injuries. I reached out my hand, but he did not fly in.

Mistschief: "How dare you just disappear like that. We were totally worried." *grumbles*

I dropped my hand again and looked at him blankly.