🔥 ⁸

Y/n's POV :-

Y/N: "Oh and Jungkook, you were right... I'm a witch of darkness!"

With these words, I turned to the door and was about to go inside when something grabbed me. It flung me through the air and threw me hard on the lawn to Jungkook's feet.

All air was pushed out of my body by the impact and I gasped for air. Jungkook looked down at me with cold eyes.

Painfully, I held my arm, which I fell on.

Jungkook: "How are you talking to me."

His voice rose threateningly. With teeth clenched, I looked up at him.

Y/N: "I talk to you the way I like it. And I thought I was the one with the mood swings."

I looked at my arm and rubbed over the aching area. That would certainly give a bruise.

Jungkook: "You'll listen to me now, do not make me angry or you'll be sorry."

Y/N: "And what do you want to do then? Have you forgotten what you've told me. Maybe I'll send you back to hell again. Where you belong."

Again I was thrown into the air by an invisible force and pressed hard against the wall of the house. Jungkook came slowly towards me and seemed to be quite angry.

Jungkook: "You will not succeed again! And besides, you are overburdening my patience and good nature." *hisses*

Y/N: "Good-nature? You mean the good nature that comes from this mud pump in your chest?"

I did not care if I went too far. When Jungkook was close to me, I tried to push him away with my hands.

My eyes fell on dark lines that stretched from his shoulders and chest over his neck. The lines had not been there before!

Y/N: "Get away from me."

I tried with all my strength to push him away from me. I touched one of the lines on his skin. They were burning hot. Startled, I withdrew my hand.

Y/N: "I said go away!" *screams*

Jungkook turned me around on the wall and clutched me tightly with both arms. He was damn strong.

I kicked my legs and scolded and cursed, but it did not matter. He pushed me tightly with my back against his chest and caught both my arms.

Y/N: "AAARRGGHHH! YOU IDIOT! You disgusting... YOU DISGUSTING DEVIL!" *kicking wildly*

Suddenly, magic shot out of me as if a valve had been opened. A circular blast came from me and threw Jungkook away from me.

He crashed into a stone pillar. Now I had gone too far. I heard a deep throaty growl.

Jungkook straightened up and when he turned to me he had the eyes of a devil.

Panic rose in me. His eyes pierced me like daggers.

With a low growl from his throat, his wings sprang out from behind his back. The air whirred with heat. His posture was suddenly lurking.

Jungkook: "You should not have done that Witch..." *snarls*

He smiled viciously and in the next second he was in front of me, hissing at me like a wild animal.

He reached out with a clawed hand and want to hit me.

Terrified, I held my hands over my eyes and screamed. I fell to the ground and I knew that he would surely kill me now.

Y/N: "I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead..."