🔥 ¹¹

Jungkook's POV :-

Y/N seemed to be somewhere else with her thoughts. Playfully she swirled her magic around her body. Without that I had done a lot, she quickly learned the basics of her magic.

Jungkook: "You really love the dark, don't you?"

Y/N: "Yes...."

She got up and went to one of the bushes on the edge of the garden.

Y/N: "But I love the night much more ..."

Jungkook: "What should be so special about the night?"

With a smile she nudged the bush and hundreds of fireflies flew like an angry swarm of bees.

I looked in amazement at the small animals that flew around us like glowing sparks. It looked beautiful.

Jungkook: "This is beautiful ..."

Y/N looked at me.

Y/N: "I never thought that a devil like you would be able to see the beauty of this world."

With a sigh, I looked away from the fireflies and looked at Y/N.

Jungkook: "I may be a devil, but I'm not blind."

Y/N: "And I thought you might not be able to see very well with your strange red eyes."

I had to smile and closed my eyes briefly to look up at the sky afterwards.

Jungkook: "I can see a lot more with these eyes than you could ever see with your human eyes."

She also looked up at the sky thoughtfully.

Y/N: "But I don't just have human eyes..."

I looked over at her and saw her closing her eyes and concentrate. When she opened her eyes again they were still her emerald green eyes.

She rubbed her eyes and closed them again. She looked tense. I went to her and stood behind her. I gently put my hands on her shoulders and massaged her neck a little.

Jungkook: "Easy ... you have to relax otherwise it won't work."

Y/N: "It would be much easier if I didn't have multiple voices in my head."

Jungkook: "Multiple voices?"

Y/N: "Yes... my own inner voice that tells me that if you should touch me any longer I should break your hand. And Mistschief, who says I should kick your balls."

Y/N's POV :-

It was a lie from me. I actually enjoyed his touch. However, three voices tried to convince me to punch him. Which was extremely annoying. Well, actually it was only Mistschief and my father. My mother gave me tips that went in a completely different direction.

In my mind I screamed that they should all shut up and they fell silent. Finally I was able to relax a little and managed to get my eyes black. When my eyes got used to the dark shadows dancing through the night, I saw something big in the sky.

Something with mighty wings.

Y/N: "Jungkook, something is coming up to us."

Jungkook looked up and didn't look very happy.

Jungkook: "Stay by my side and keep calm.

A blue light crashed in the earth like a huge mighty asteroid ... But Jungkook's voice cut me out of the trance of what just happened

Jungkook : " Hi Taehyung. What do you want here?"

Taehyung: "Do I need a reason to visit my friend?"