CHAPTER 3: [The Honorary Muse]

Note: Starting from this chapter, I will start adding specific length of timeskips and when is the date of that part. If there's nothing in there then it means that it was happening on the same night as the previous part. This is to let you readers keep in track as we progress more into the story.

Previously on CHAPTER 2: "Defend In Honor"...

"I know he's having a busy night. I know the Myouis too. I know the Bloodline does. They all are having a busy night. I'm trusting you with this." Sana patted Jinyoung's shoulder then proceeded doing gestures again to emphasize her statement.

"You tell him, I will personally deal against Jang Wonyoung, okay?"

Jinyoung was astounded, he looked at Sana interestingly. A smirk and a clutch to his chest.

"He doesn't need to worry about it, okay? I will handle it on his behalf. Ijust need to make sure that you let him know soon, okay?"

Jinyoung paused Sana, excusing her with a finger up. They leaned their heads closer, Jinyoung lowered his voice near Sana's ear. "I'm gonna tell you something I really shouldn't repeat."

"Well go on then."

"The Empire Chief..."

"Yeah?"

"...respects and appreciates your initiative." Jinyoung proudly said with a grin.

Sana brought her fists up, feeling uplifted. "That's what I'm talking about! O-okay, I have to go now and prepare for Wonyoung later. Tell Yuta that I acknowledge him."

Jinyoung nodded and accepts Sana's handshake before the fighter left, fully motivated to meet her mission later dedicated to her one and only Empire Chief.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first: from Osaka, Japan, she is the great liberator... Minatozaki Sana!"  The ring announcer Song Jihyo introduces Sana who has now entered the ring and dressed completely to fight.

It didn't last long as another one has made her way to the ramp by emerging on the stage, flipping the crowd noise from boos to yays for the arrival of the babyface Jang Wonyoung.

"And her opponent, from Seoul, South Korea. She is the artist known as Jangggg Wonnnnnyoung!!!!!"

As she stepped inside the ring along with Sana and the referee where the two combatants positioned theirselves in their respective corners, their normal and clear state has allowed the referee to signal for the bell to ring and start the match.

--------------------

"Wonyoung, who is now fighting hard to escape from Sana's armlock" says the color commentator Knight Yoo as he calls the current scenario of what's going in the battle area where Wonyoung is now slowly standing up on her feet after consuming supports and motivations being sent by the fans cheering for her.

Now fully risen, she hits a knee to Sana's midsection twice before Sana decides to stop Wonyoung from applying minor damages to her body, only to backfire when Wonyoung starts running through the ropes and Sana was unable to catch her fast pace.