CHAPTER 13: [Chasing Advantage]

In this chapter, both teams are in preparation for their upcoming war. The returning Cho Miyeon who have just returned as the 5th member of Team BLACKPINK, has something to say for The Bloodline on what led her to return and join en route to WarGames.

 The returning Cho Miyeon who have just returned as the 5th member of Team BLACKPINK, has something to say for The Bloodline on what led her to return and join en route to WarGames

3 DAYS LATER | November 21, 2022

This week's episode of Monday Night War opened with the recently returned Cho Miyeon who made her entrance after months of absence due to her fractured arm. With a microphone in hand, she steps into the ring, evident that the fighter has something to speak out from her feelings. The crowd started to chant and cheer for Miyeon as she prepares herself for her promo.

She looked around and smiled. Raising her hand where the mic is on hold, the crowd then lowered their noises to let the fighter begin respectfully.

"Last Friday, I joined the WarGames match as the fifth member against The Bloodline." Miyeon states. The crowd cheered again as they remembered that awesome moment she made with her surprising return.

"And I did that for one good reason. I did that for one specific person from that other team... and I'm not talking about Minatozaki Sana." She clarified.

"See because, even after everything we've been through... I still consider Sana as a true sister and whenever she's going through right now is her problem." She said as she pointed at herself after explaining that she doesn't have a big deal going on with her bestfriend.

"No, the person I'm talking about... the person I'm coming for this Saturday at Quest For Survival... is Yuta Nakamoto."

The crowd cheered as she declared her main target for her mission.

"It's been 2 long years since you and I have faced each other in this ring." Miyeon focused on the camera in front, shooting her. She knows that The Bloodline or probably Yuta himself especially, is watching and listening to whatever she's saying right now.

"And come this Saturday, I'm going to remind you again just who the hell I am." Miyeon said with pure seriousness. "I am Cho Miyeon. I am the woman who took you to the limit, not once, not twice... but THREE TIMES." She formed three on her fingers as she recollects their long-running feud since last year in which she became one of the early rivals of Yuta through his first months as World Champion.

"Who, if it wasn't for your Bloodline, would've ended that history making title reign before it even started... and I'm the woman Saturday who will go to WarGames and take out your entire Bloodline so the next time I get another shot at you, no one is going to stop me this time from being the one who will KICK YOUR ASS AND WIN THAT TITLE." She said with pent-up rage in her tone. The crowd even became louder on supporting the revengeful woman.

"But now, I got to go to Knockdown because I got extended by an invitation from some girls and how rude of me if I wouldn't return the favor." She shrugged. "So guess what? Tonight, I didn't come alone."