| We Meet Again |

PRESENT

...

RUHAANSH'S POV

Me and my whole group of friends were gate crashing one of our school friend's wedding because that idiot thought we won't make it to his wedding because of our work. That bastard was talking to another man while looking at the brightest woman in the room with love and she too stared back at him with the same love...she used to look at me with.

"Very sure. She's the one I want, with the flaws and the perfections" He walked behind her, holding her in his arms. 

"Not so soon Asshole" Xander said in a loud voice stopping Vikrant and his bride, making them to turn around and look at the entrance.

"Getting married without us Motherfucker" Aiden screamed next and Vikrant took a few steps towards the entrance.

"Which asshole wants to die tonight?" Vikrant walked furiously towards the entrance.

"You mean his highness? "Ronan replied in his usual funny guy manner and Vikrant stopped in his track, realizing who the voices belonged to. Afterall it was none other than his friend group standing in their glory right in front of him.

He ran to us and hugged us tightly in a bro-hug. 

"I seriously didn't expect our whole gang to be here" Vikrant said, opening his hand towards the bride, asking her to come forward.

"My asshole's getting married and I won't be there, no way" Ronan said with elegance.

"Ohh please" Vikrant rolled his eyes at them and pulled his bride closer to him. Her eyes couldn't move anywhere except from his face.

"Let me introduce you to my friends, just don't listen to any shit they blabber okay" Vikrant, held her by her waist and dug his face in her nape and whispered. She placed a hand on his chest unknowingly and nodded her head with a shy smile. Vikrant left her with a kiss on her neck that raised goosebumps on her skin. Cringe man cringe.

"Hi, Am Ronan, but you can call me Ro. Incase you ever get bored with this shit piece of body, you are always welcome to me" Ronan introduced himself as soon as Vikrant left her. He was to hug her but Vikrant pulled her back to himself, making her laugh even more. If one of these days he is beaten to shit, he's to be blamed.

"I'll surely contact you when I get bored of him" She said joking with a wink.

"Watch out Babygirl about what you are asking for. The young lad here doesn't share anything" Her attention was then stolen by Xander, who placed his hand Infront of her for a handshake.

"And you better watch out your tongue Xander" Vikrant growled looking at him.

"Chill man, everything's cool right Babygirl?" Xander asked teasingly. She couldn't help but stifle a laugh, infuriating Vikrant even more. Guy has got his perfect match.

"I don't share Nishtha" He warned her in low tones. Nishtha simply shook her hand with Xander with a smile without saying anything.

"Aiden"

"Nishtha" She replied in the same tone as Aiden's.

"Got a fierce match huh?" Aiden asked Vikrant who smirked proudly. She looked at him confusedly. Vikrant motioned her that it wasn't serious.

"Meet him, Ruhaansh Shekhawat" Vikrant introduced her to me and suddenly her smile vanished within seconds of seeing me.

"Hi" I placed my hand in front of her, but she kept staring at me with no emotions. Without saying anything she moved away from Vikrant's grip and started walking towards the dining area.