Main Leads Introduction

Introduction...

.

Ruhaansh Shaurya Shekhawat A.K.A DEVIL

Is a 18 year old, young and most desired boy of his school and university. Son of Shaurya and Vedanshi Shekhawat. Sharp, dominating and manipulative.

 Sharp, dominating and manipulative

RUHAANSH'S POV

I am the most beautiful dream... but am also the worst nightmare.

Don't rush to judge me. You will only see what I choose to show you.

Everyone's eyes are on me, but mine are stuck on you.

The hand that raised to slap, would be the same hand that would caress my face...again. It is my promise to you.

I am her HADES and she is my Persephone.

She is The Bad Boy's Infatuation

.

.

.

.

.

Saumya Dixit A.K.A ANGEL

Is 18 year old girl whose nose is buried in books. She is pretty and cute but if touched... she is a witch. Don't fall for the smile or the innocence, there is a badass personality behind that facade.

Saumya'S POV

I live in the world of fantasies... because the real world is colder than expected.

The simplicity in me has captured many hearts... but the one to steal me away from myself hasn't been made.

Just open a piece of your heart and I'll open the doors of my life to you.

Simple rule of my life... the eyes that disrespected me, can never respect me again.

I'll set your world on fire and leave you burning for more.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyy all, this are the faces for the main leads. The supporting characters for this story will be having a stand-alone story of their own very soon.

I'll update the side-characters too.