chapter 3

"ok lets begin"

"before the selection I had a boyfriend for to years" I'll tell ,but not just yet. the kid's faces made me burry my head in maxon's chest from laugher. "at first -as you might have guess - I didn't want to be here. my boyfriend and my mom convinced me to sign up. my mother made me an offer I couldn't refuse: she offered me all my gig earnings, and which the money I made I had made my boyfriend an extravagant meal -for a six and a five of course nothing compared  to the meals we have here. I think it was then I guess that he rilai zed he probably wasn't able to provide for us so he broke up with me" I paused and let the kids observe the newly discovered information "you know him better as general Leger " jews dropped and mouthes where left open.

Eadlyn POV:

maybe it was pregnancy hormones but I was sure I just say that she dated general Leger for 2 years. just then August and Georgia stormed in and Georgia was all giggles and said "I wanna hear, I wanna hear". 

"yay" I squealed and invited them to sit next to me and Erik. they sat and I said "mom just told us that she dated general Leger " I saw in the corner of my eye dad clenching his fists and mom put a reassuring hand on his chest whisper something and dad relaxed.

America POV:

after Eady explains the current confusion to Georgia I saw Maxon clench his fists and heard him mumble "she chose you, she chose you" I placed a hand on his chest and gave him a sweet kiss and whisper "it was a long time ago -and yes I did chose you and look what we made-" I say looking at the kids "relax darling".

"Let's continue!" I call