Totally NOT Spies?

"Clear the table guys I got the file and blue prints." Larisa said while walking into the room with a rolled up paper under her arm and a large sealed file in hand. "Jayden, wake up!" Ayla yelled picking up her ramen bowl and throwing a scrunched up napkin at Jayden's face. Jayden jolts awake and with a face of disgust wipes her face repeatedly, "EW! Why the f- did you throw your nasty ass napkin at me!"

"Next time I'll ask you if you want the napkin or shoe." Ayla sassed and walked away to the kitchen. Larisa rolled her eyes at the two, "Why do I live with them?" she walked over to the semi-cleaned table and lays out the rolled up paper displaying a large blue print of a two story building. Ayla eventually returns from the kitchen just as Jayden heads over to the table and is about to take a seat however Ayla sits down in it instead, "Thanks!" Jayden goes to pinch Ayla but stops when Ayla flicks her shoe in the air and catches it. Jayden raises her hands in surrender. "That's what I thought."

"Guys can we focus here?" Larisa asks.

"Like you can focus on anything else but BTS and those other Straight Kids or whatever you call them." Ayla states glaring.

"Stray Kids!" Larisa says back.

"Same thing they're still kids-"

Jayden ignores the fight between her unfortunate spy partners. Every day she asks the Gods why she was pared with them and never got an answer. She heads over to Larisa's side of the table and grabs the file opening it up and reading the information inside on their next target.

"One day Ayla, I'll get you hooked on Kpop." Larisa huffs and turns to see Jayden with the file. "What does it say?"

"Well our target's name is James Lee better known as just "Boss" to his employees-"

"What an original name." Ayla says.

"No need for your sarcasm." Jayden glares, "Anyway apart from his profile of being the CEO of one of the biggest Art Traders Company in the country, he's suspected to be the mastermind behind all the incidents that have happened around the city. You know all the big gang activities with bank robberies and such. Recently there was a robbery of a jewelry store and a- a Gucci store?"

"These people probably have so much money that they can buy whatever they want, but instead chose to rob a Gucci store? Why even-" Larisa starts but Ayla interrupts.

"They don't need to spend money on Gucci then so they'll still have their money and new bags. That was common knowledge even a child could guess that."

"How is that common knowledge?" Larisa asks to no one in particular but herself.

"No one knows how her brain works." Jayden says to Larisa while pointing to Ayla. "I think it's almost time for her nap."

"I will bite you."

Jayden ignores Ayla's threat and continues reading out the information. "Anyway, let's just skip to the plan. Tonight there are rumors going around of a secret party being held in one of the galleries uptown. James is said to be the there, as well as most of his party. We received a lead that will probably help us the most to reveal if this James guy really is the brains behind all these incidents as well as revealing his true identity as the Mafia leader."

Jayden places the file on the table and looks over to the blue prints. "We were told of a secret passage somewhere in the building that will lead us to the hidden rooms of the gallery. The information we're looking for should be in there somewhere."

"Ok so where would the passage be?" Larisa said frowning while scanning the layout of the building.

"Clearly you two haven't watched enough spy movies." Ayla said getting up and pulling the blue prints towards herself. It's a secret passage so obviously it won't be on the prints." She said stating the obvious like she was talking to two five year olds.