5.3

Kiara is on her way to the little "house" her friend set up for her in Norway. She listens to the radio, hearing what they had to says about her, Steve and Natasha.

After the Sokovia Accords, the hunt is on for the remaining Avengers . . . Kiara Stark, Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff are currently on the run.

She walks to the trailer in the middle of nowhere. But, before she opens the door, she grabs her gun. Just to be sure.

She opens the door and walks in. After she checked the livingroom, she walks to the bedroom. Kiara lowers her gun when she sees Max sleeping on her bed.

Max always helped her when she needed things, for money of course. He's a very nice person who would give up his own freedom to get stuff for her.

She walks into her bedroom and walks to the side of the bed. She hovers over Max and softly slaps his feet. He quickly wakes up when she does that.

'You're in my bed.'

'I'm . . . I'm not even under the covers.'

'Did you get everything on my list?'

He gets up from Kiara's bed and walks out of the bedroom after her.

'Got passports, entry visas, a couple of local driver's licenses.' He gives Kiara an envelope with all the stuff. 'Mix and match, you should be able to stretch it to 20 or so identities.'

'Ginger Granger?'

'What?'

'What, are you 12?'

'That is a legitimate name.' He laughs softly. 'We've got a generator outside. It's petrol-powered. And the septic tank will need a flush in a couple of weeks, but, you know, I've got an guy coming for that. You have to haul your rubbish into town. It's just a 20-minute drive. I've got your basic hardware kit stashed under the stairs. And don't forget medicine for your bruised arms and bones, they're in the closet.'

'Nice.'

'Are you okay, Kie?'

'Why wouldn't I be?'

'I hear things. You know, something about the Avengers getting divorced . . .'

'Ugh. It's fine. I actually enjoy the peace and quiet.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah.'

'Because you can tell me, you know. That's the way the whole friends thing works.'

'I know. I have friends.'

'People who have friends don't call me.'

Kiara sighs and crosses her arms as she leans against the kitchen counter.

'And I don't pay you to worry.' Kiara says as she bites her underlip.

Max shakes his head and walks to the door, Kiara follows him. When she gets to the door, she sees a box standing by the door.

'Oh, hey. What's all this junk?'

'Oh, just some mail and personals from the Budapest safe house.'

'Budapest?'

'Yeah. Budapest.'

'Did I have an safe house there? I honestly can't remember.'

'Yeah. But I knew you weren't going back there, so I've got someone else in the flat now.'

'Sorry you went through the trouble. I would've told you to chuck it.'

'Well, if you don't want it, throw it in the rubbish.'

Kiara smiles at him.

'Take care of yourself, Kie.'

'I will. Thank you for this.'

'No problem.' He says as he turns around.

A few minutes after he's gone Kiara picks up the box and puts it in her trunk along with some other stuff.

***
That night Kiara puts all her stuff, like clothes, food and other things in closets in the trailer. She went to the store in Norway before she drove here.

She takes some blue hair dye out of the bag as last. She goes to the bathroom and puts on the shower. While she waits for the shower to warm up, she grabs some clean clothes and underwear and walks back in.

She takes the blue hair dye out of the little box and places it on a little hold thing. She makes her hair wet and then she takes a few strands of her hair and dyes them blue.

***
After she came out of the shower and made her a deep-freeze pizza. When she's halfway the pizza the power turns off except for her laptop.

'Oh, great.'

Kiara walks outside and tries to start the generator that's powering the whole trailer. But, it doesn't work. So she gets a gas tank and puts it in the trunk.

She walks inside and grabs her keyes she walks out of the trailer and she locks the door behind her.

***
It's only 10 more minutes before Kiara gets to the town. On the radio is, at last, a fun song playing.

Well, your left hand's free

And your right's in grip

With another left hand

Watch his right hand slip

Towards his gun

Oh, no

But when Kiara drives on the bridge, her car blows up and flies into the air. The car almost ends up fully over the railing from the bridge.

A half of the car is dangeling above the water while blood runs down Kiara's face. A other car stops right on the bridge. Probaly from the same people or person that blew her car up.

A guy with a burning skull gets out of the car and slowly starts walking towards Kiara's car with Kiara still in it.

Maybe the Enhanced that guy in the hostpital was talking about. "When the Enhanced burns your soul. You can't be saved anymore."

Kiara quickly loosens her seatbelt and almost triggerd the car to fall all the way down.

'Oh, shit!'

Kiara tries to get to the back of the car while the flaming skull guy comes closer and closer to her.

'I'm pretty sure the Watchdogs have no jurisdiction here.' Kiara says as she climbs to the back of her car.

'And you should know my blasts are harder when I'm pissed off.' Kiara says, only softer this time.

Kiara blasts at the flame guy but he protects hisself through a fire shield. Eventually it starts to hurt Kiara's bones so she has to stop.

When he's about to throw a fireball at the car, Kiara quickly gets out of the car. But when she lands on the ground, she sees the flame skull guy nowhere.

After a few seconds he tries to attack her but Kiara blasts him away. And he falls to the ground. When he stands up he looks suprised and very, very pissed at her.

He knocks Kiara to the ground with one of his fire balls. But when he's about to attack, he stops and looks at a black box. He stands up and starts walking towards it.

'You're not here for me this time.' Kiara says soft.

When he almost grabs the black box, Kiara jumps on his neck and tries to knock him down. But, she gets thrown on the floor again.

He starts walking to the black box again but Kiara shoots something at his boot and then at the top of the bridge. When he almost got to it he gets yanked into the air.

Kiara quickly runs over to the box and gets whatever's in it out before that guy comes for her again.

He lands behind Kiara, grabs her and throws her over the bridge, into the water.