Let The Teaching Begin

"So, first things first. We need to teach you to fly." Yamcha starts. He turns to Vegeta "You want to help?" He asks. Vegeta sighs and faces me. "Close your eyes and clear your mind- which shouldn't be hard." He teases. I scoff and snarl my nose. He smirks and continues "Focus all your energy to your core. Then when you feel that energy, push it to the ground." I do as I'm told. I close my mind and clear all of my thoughts. I clench my fists for extra concentration. I gather what energy I had to my core. Then like instructions were told, I push with all my might that energy down towards my feet. I snarl and grunt trying to force this energy downward. I take a peak to see if I have levitated any. But alas, my feet were still firmly planted. I groan "I don't know what I'm doing wrong." Yamcha waves his hands laughs nervously "That's ok! Not many people get it on their first try! You did great though heh heh!" He says. I smile. "You think so?" He blushes and nods while giggling. "Ugh please, make it stop." Vegeta groans. "What am I doing wrong?" I ask Vegeta. He looks to me. "You probably aren't focusing hard enough. Do it again." He demands. I sigh. If I focus any harder, I'm liable to hurt myself. But, just like any good student, I do as I'm told. This time, I really get into it. My everything in clenched. I clear my mind and focus solely on my energy and where I'm pushing it. I growl and sneer. Then, I feel the energy fleeting. I feel as though, I'm...floating. Wait. I peek an eye open. I'M FLOATING! "Oh my god!" I exclaim trying not to lose focus. "You did it!" Yamcha cheers. Vegeta chuckles. "You're welcome." He snarks. I turn my belly face down and zoom passed them to my friends to see how they were doing, ignoring the men calling me to the ground. I spy Kiya and her teachers, Goku and Krillin learning fighting techniques. I think we're all going to be learning relatively the same things, just in different orders. I hover the group and listen. "Ok, Kiya. Krillin is one of the best fighters I know so he's going to teach you some martial art moves!" Krillin blushes "Oh stop." He waves his hand. "Oh, I know some martial arts already!" Kiya exclaims. Back in our dimension, Kiya was a black belt. I wonder if she plans on mentioning it? Goku and Krillin look at eachother and begin to laugh. Kiya looks at them confused. "Oh, ok Kiya!" Krillin says getting into a stance. "Show me what you've got!" He draws his fists. She shrugs "Ok!" And with that, her usual cheery smile turns to a mischievous one as she lunges towards him, bringing a kick with her. Not expecting it, Krillin winces and barely dodges it. "Geez Kiya!" He calls. She giggles and starts after him again, this time swigging fists and kicking. Her and Krillin go toe to toe for a few minutes until Krillin slips up and Kiya is able to kick him in the head. Krillin lets out a cry as he falls to the ground. "Oops!" Kiya calls as she puts her hand over mouth and runs to help him up. Goku beats her and lifts Krillin up. "Wow, Kiya! You've got some moves!" She blushes and turns to the side. "Thanks." She says. Krillin starts to moan. "I am so sorry, Krillin! I-I didn't mean to-" Kiya starts. "Don't worry about it." He says rubbing his head. Goku sits him down. "That was awesome! If I had to be knocked out by anybody, I would rather it be a pretty girl." Krillin smirks. Kiya blushes more and laughs nervously. "Heh heh thank you". I giggle. "Sora! We have more to teach you!" I hear Yamcha call. "Yes! We don't have time for games!" Vegeta joins. "Ok, give me a minute!" I shout back. I fly to Atena and her two. It seemed that they were teaching her to fly, as well. "I don't know about this." I hear Atena say. "You'll do fine. Just remain calm, and pay attention to what you're doing." Tien assures her. "Can't you just teach me to instant transmission?" She asks Piccolo. He scoffs. "It takes longer to master that than to fly." He explains "and besides, with flying you always know exactly where you're going. It's a more precise way to travel". Atena sighs "Ok..." She closes her eyes and draws her fists just as I did. I hear a slight growl come from her throat. She snarls her mouth and scrunches her eye brows trying to conjure her energy. Suddenly, I see her lifting from the ground. "Hey, Atena! Open your eyes!" Tien calls. She peeks and gasps. "Oh my god..." She says nervously. "Don't be frightened, you'll lose focus." Piccolo says in a stern voice. She continues lifting from the ground. "See if you can move!" Tien teaches. She leans to the left and her body follows. Tien laughs and throws up his hands "Alright! Good job!" He cheers. Even Piccolo grins with accomplishment. She drifts back down and Tien raises his hand for a high five. She hesitantly slaps it. "Most people have trouble! You did it like it was natural!" He encourages her. She blushes and thanks him. I silently clap for Atena and head back to my impatient teachers to learn the rest of these skills.