Chapter 49: Wednesday

Wednesday
Y/n POV-
Tom woke up in the morning and he was super hung over so he decided not to go to school. I was a little bit sad that he wouldn't be attending with me but it was okay. Tom had resolved everything with Harry and Harrison which meant that I could actually talk to them at school which was great. I was walking into the girl's bathroom when I heard Zendaya talking. I stayed outside of the door so I could listen to her conversation. "Yeah he finally showed up to a party again." She shared.

"Ugh I knew I should have went. He's such eye candy." A different voice in the bathroom shared.

"Girl he was. He was wearing his leather jacket and you could totally see his abs through his white shirt." Another girl practically squealed. By this point I had come to the conclusion that they were talking about my boyfriend which made me want to listen even more. "So did you guys talk or anything?"

"Well I just told him I was surprised to see him there but he was like super rude to me. Guess y/n took away his charm." Zendaya shared. I rolled my eyes even though they couldn't see me. "I kind of just liked it better when she was his weird best friend. I mean I always figured that he felt bad for her."

"Literally like did you hear that he got the role of Spider-Man? He's the best soccer player at our school. He's smart. Hot obviously. And he has a good family I mean what more could a girl ask for." A voice explained. "He could have a pick of any girl he wants."

"Yeah. My friend Zoey? You know my future college roomie. She said that she couldn't even win him over. I literally don't understand his obsession with her." Zendaya responded. So her and Zoey know each other. Great. But I had heard enough of the conversation to walk away. They were right. My boyfriend was obsessed with me so I had nothing to worry about. I continued walking when there was hands placed over my eyes.

"Guess who." A familiar voice rang in my ears. I turned around immediately to see my beautiful boy. I smiled. "You didn't guess."

"I knew it was you. I thought you weren't feeling well." I responded.

"Well I wasn't but then I remember that I'm already missing school tomorrow to get ready for prom and if I miss too many days in one week in can't play in the soccer game." Tom explained. "I still feel super hung over though."

"Well you were really drunk." I replied.

"Yeah I'm sorry love." He apologized, slinging his arm around my waist and pulling me into his side. "You excited for tomorrow?"

"Im a little nervous to be completely honest." I mentioned. He looked over at me.

"Why is that?" He questioned.

"I just overheard some girls in the bathroom earlier and you are like hot. Really hot. I'm kind of just average so when we show up together at prom-" I began but Tom interrupted me.

"Don't even finish that sentence. You are amazing y/n and you look even more amazing by my side. Those girls are just jealous but I have guys that are jealous of me because they want to get with you. We are a power couple y/n. Dont forget that." He explained. I smiled to myself a little bit. Considering he was my best friend for the longest time ever he always knew how to calm me down, even with a massive hangover. "I was wondering if I could see your dress tonight."

"But I want it to be a surprise." I complained.

"I'm not sure I can wait." He commented, kissing the side of my cheek.

"Well I'm sorry but you're going to have to." I responded. I stopped walking and he stopped with me. "This is my class."

"I know. I have your schedule memorized." He teased. "I'll see you later then?"