2🌸

It took him 3 days to get back to Burial Mountain. Like always he went to the same place to inquiry souls. However, this time with a new intentions.

He started to play with a new hope. For almost an hour, he only played though there was no answer before a spirit moved the strings of zither, showing the sign of his presence.

"Do you know Hua Chang?" Lan Wanji asked.

After a few moments the spirit asked,"why do you need him?"

"I got something to ask."

"Have you got any bad intentions to our king?" A strange aura surrounded him.

In a hasty yet in calm manner, Lan Wanji replied,"I need his help."

Although the soul had doubts, it still gave up,"Then.... I don't know where the king is. But once in a week he passes from this place. If you stay here, you might find him."

"Thank you."

From then on, at the same time, Lan Wanji kept playing for four days. Though he was impatiens ,yet he was determined.

At the fourth day, a spirit replied to Lan wanji's inquiry," We meet again."

Lan Wanji frowned,"Are you that spirit?"

"I am."

"How is Wei Ying doing?"

"He is doing fine. He is actually quite agile." The soul replied.

A light smirk lit Wanji's face as he remembered something.
"He is." His heart ached.

"You know that your wei ying won't be here. Why are you playing then?"

"This time I want to find somebody else. Looks like you know the ghost city in and out, do you know Hua Chang?"

"Why are you looking for him?"

"I need his help."

"He don't come out easily. You need to look for him."

"I'm looking for him."

"Then have you found anything?"

"I have found something." Lan Wanji's gaze were seren as he replied.

"What !"

"I've been talking to many spirits for last four days about Hua Chang."

"What have you found?"

"I've found that Hua Changzhu is a playful person. He likes to play around so much. But I'm not so patient to be played around. I need a solution." Lan Wanji said before playing again ," Will you come out?"

The night was way too calm that the breeze and the rustling leafs could give chills and in a minute a young guy in red appeared in front of Wanji. He was in his 20's , wearing a red robe , tiding his hair into a ponytail. His height was shorter than Wanji.

As he appeared, Lan Wanji stood up & bowed in respect. His gaze was motionless.

That guy bowed as well." You are quite extraordinary." He smirked as he asked,"How could you recognize me?"

"Only a king knows his citizens well."

"Mmm....what do you need me for?"Crossed his hands, as he asked.

Wanji gulped before he said ," I wanna meet 'The heavenly empire'."
He met Hua Chang's gaze as he said.

"Huhhh.. so he was right." Amused, a proud smirk lit his elegant gaze.

Lan Wanji stared with a questing gaze.

"My beloved. The heavenly empire."
Lan Wanji slightly nodded as he waited for his next words.