Chapter One: The begining

Samandriel wasn't born (or you could say 'made'), very long ago. He was the youngest of all the angels in heaven. He was treated as such most of time as well.

God created him to be the angel of imagination. Which he was definitely best fit for. He was always the angel to offer the most craziest and 'imaginative' ideas to the angel council on wars and other things going on around the world and heaven.

The other's would get annoyed with him sometimes. Well all of them but Castiel. He was always so kind and sweet to his younger brother. He was always the one teaching him about different things in heaven and on earth. And when he came back from his trips which, now is almost all the time, he would tell him about the new people he's met and the new things he has learned. It was always exciting.

Samandriel used the new things he learned from Castiel in his duties, helping fill children's, and sometimes adults', minds full of imagination. He helped their imaginations grow and give then imaginative thoughts. They mostly did that part on their own, though. It always broke the fragile angel's heart every time he realized that someone's imagination was slowly disappearing, and that he couldn't help them.

One day, God lead the young angel to his 'office' (it was really just a secluded part of heaven, just for God and if he invited angels in there with him). He told him that he was doing a great job with his duties and that now, he was assigned an even more special job.

"Really, father? What is it?"

"You are now assigned to be the guardian of a very special boy."

"What?" The angel's face lit up with excitement and gratitude. "Who?"

"His name will be Adam. He isn't quite born yet. But he will be very special both on Earth and up here in Heaven."

"Really? How?"

"He is going to be a Winchester. Hade you heard of them yet?"

"Of course I have! John's two sons, Dean and Samuel, are supposed to play a very important roll in the universe in the future. Wait, they're going to have a brother? I haven't heard that part..."

"You're very right. And yes, they are going to have a brother, well a half brother. They won't know that though, and neither will Adam. And your job is to watch over him so that nothing brings any harm to him. He is very important. Here, take this." The 'big man in the sky' handed the angel an object that looked kind of like a snow globe. "That will show you him. It will not work yet since he is not yet born, but once he is, you'll be able to watch him every step of the way."

"Thank you so much, father. I will not let you down. I will not let anything harm his soul." The young angel stood and smiled before walking, well practically frolicking, out of the room.

"Castiel!"

The older angel turned around from his work to look at his ecstatic younger brother behind him, he couldn't help but smile. "Yes?"

"I got assigned to be someone's guardian angel, just like you!"

"Really? That's fantastic! See, I told you that no one thinks that you're still a baby anymore. You even got assigned."

"Thank you. But you'll be even more excited when you find out who it is."

"Really? Who is it? Adam Winchester."

"Winchester?" Castiel cocked his head to the side.

"As in John, Mary, Sam, and Dean Winchester?"

Samandriel answered with a very happy "Mhm."

"Sam and Dean are going to have a brother? They are very young now so I wouldn't be very surprised other than the fact that their mother has passed on... How come I haven't heard of this?"