Chapter Three: Not again

//This has some pretty major spoilers of episode 8.18

It became tough for Samandriel after Adam was brought back from his grave. Well, it's been tough for everyone. Besides Zechariah, who had filled Adam's mind full of lies about his and Michael's promises.

Well, one thing made it tough for Samandriel not to laugh at. It was when Adam first woke up and he was telling the Winchester's and Bobby Singer (their guardian) about what his heaven was like. He said that he was making out with some girl on his prom night. Which was partly true but also not.

He was actually making out with a boy. His name was Mason Woodlander. He was pretty cute. Samandriel remembered that night vividly. Adam had finally got the courage to ask Mason to the dance and he of course said yes. That night was amazing for Adam. They danced without caring what others around them thought. The making out with him at the end was just a perfect way to seal it off.

They even ended up dating afterwards but it soon ended after they found out they were going to different colleges on opposite sides of the country. It was pretty heart breaking. But that's all besides the point. He just told them that it was a female so they wouldn't make fun of him. Which was pretty tough. But it was still amusing to know the truth, that it wasn't a female.

The thing that was the toughest, was that Zechariah almost completely warped Adam's mind. His Adam, the human he was supposed to watch over, was getting manipulated by two of his brothers. And he couldn't do anything about it. Those were the thoughts now constantly running through Samandriel's mind, fueling his hate for his brothers. Not all. But three of them. Michael, Zechariah, and Lucifer.

Adam was actually considering saying yes to be Michael's vessel. But it was for a good reason. Zechariah had lied to him about being able to bring his mother back from the dead if he said yes. Which, of course, that's what he wanted to do. To be able to see his mother again.

The Winchester boys, well, Sam Winchester, tried to convince him that Zechariah was lying and that he should stay with them but Adam was being stubborn. Who could blame him? His mother was always there for him, ever since he was born, an he just met these men who claim to be his brothers. And yes, Adam did believe them. He just didn't want to. He didn't need them.

Sam seemed to be the most empathetic and logical out of the Winchester brothers. To Samandriel, anyway. Dean seemed rough and too blinded by his past to move on and focus on anything in the present. Sam had really tried to have Adam stay, willingly but it didn't work.

When he thought everyone had gone to bed, he tried to escape from Bobby's house. He almost succeeded and before Samandriel had the chance to intervene and stop him, Sam did.

The youngest Winchester (since Adam didn't want to be considered one) had another talk with him. This time, it was about their father, John. Samandriel was never particularly fond of him. It was probably because all he had seen was Adam's experience with the man and what his not being there nearly ever, did to him.

The conversation did make since. It was about how John tried to keep him safe. But Adam still didn't want to hear any of it. He insisted on staying hard-headed. Samandriel actually admired that trait of his. But sometimes it was bothersome. Like now.

Their conversation ended shortly after it began and Adam headed to bed. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep and the angel decided that he was going to talk to him. In his dreams.

He appeared in the man's dream, which isn't the first time he has, and looked around. It was the one that Adam had a lot. The one where he's at the park that his mother used to take him to as a child. She usually showed up but this time she hasn't yet. The angel's eyes landed on the lighter haired man sitting on a bench in front of him. He was always such a beautiful sight. Samandriel really did miss him. Well, watching over him.