A game with a friend

It was a sunny outside and Derek decided to visit his mom's grave. He grabbed Connect 4 and walks himself to her funeral himself.

Derek: Hi mom, I came to visit your funeral. And I brought Connect 4 for us to play. Do you remember playing it when I was younger? I think so too.

Derek set up Connect 4 and give the yellow checkers to his mom's grave and they begin to play.

Derek: -Puts a red checker down- Your turn. -Puts her yellow checker down between his red checker for him mom- Ooh, You seem like a pro. -Grabs another red checker and puts them on top of his mom's yellow checker- I got it. -Grabs her checker and puts it on top of his red checker- Hmm... Maybe here -Grabs the red checker and puts it between her yellow checker and puts her yellow checker on top of his red checker- My turn. -Grabs the red checker and puts it on top and grabs the yellow checker and puts it between his red checker- Okay. -Grabs his red checker and puts it on top of her yellow checker- Oh, you're almost there to connect 4. -Grabs his red checker and puts it on top and grabs her yellow disk and puts it on top of his red checker- Maybe here will work. -Grabs his red checker and puts it between her yellow checker and grabs the yellow checker for her and puts it on top- Wow. -Grabs his red checker and puts it on top of her yellow checker but stands there and see that Julie grabs the yellow checker for his mom and she won-

Julie: -Claps her hands- He he, This game is fun! Let's play again!

Derek: Oh, Uh... Why would you do it for her?

Julie: -Turns to Derek- Her? Who is her?

Derek: My mom.

Julie: -Turns to the grave where it says Mrs. Honey- Oh, That's your mom? But where?

Derek: She's on her coffin, But buried underground .

Julie: Your mom is on her coffin, But buried underground ? -Confused- Why is she on the underground?

Derek: She passed away of lung cancer. 

Julie: Your mom passed away of lung cancer? That seems to be so sad to hear that. But hey, You got someone that make you feel happy to live with, And that's all of us. Names Julie, By the way.

Derek: Derek.

Julie: Derek. Oh! Wally must've told me all about you! I heard you're new here. Say, Let's keep playing, Shall we? What is the game called?

Derek: Connect 4. My mom and I used to play this when I was younger.

Julie: Ooh, That seems fun! -Looks at his mom's grave and looks at Derek- Mind if I do it for her?

Derek: -Turns to his mom's grave- Um... Sure, Why not. I'm sure she wont mind. My mom always told me If everyone who was playing with their friends, families and pets all alone, All you have to do is to play for them.

Julie: Wow, Your mom really got great advices to receive you just how you receive some great advices to one of us!

Derek and Julie kept on playing Connect 4 and Julie got a lot of Connect 4s and jumped excitingly.

Derek: Wow Julie, You're like a pro at it!

Julie: Thanks! I always love to play games.

Derek: I love to play games too, Well, With my mom, I missed her. Do you want me to tell you a story? I can, if you want.

Julie: Sure, I would love that! -Listens to Derek-

Derek: My mom passed away of lung cancer. Her boss called me and asked me to meet him at her grave. I went to their grave and I was sad to see that she died. I asked him how did it happened and why did you call me here? He told me that my mom died of lung cancer, I was devastated at first. He gave me her necklace, and I wore it. When I went home, I texted one of my friends that my mom passed away of lung cancer first, I packed my stuff and put them in the trunk and I drive myself to the train station to get my ticket. When I got the ticket, I wait for the train to pick me up, and here it is. I got in the train, and I traveled far away as I could to move to the neighborhood. When I reached my stopping point, I took my stuff and  I got off and look at the neighborhood. It was colorful I thought, I grabbed my stuff and I look for a house for me to live in, Until I met Wally. I asked him is I could live with him and he agreed. So I grabbed my stuff and took it inside. So this is where I moved from my apartment.

Julie: -Amazed- Wow! I never seen a full story this amazing. Well thanks for having me play with you for your mom, It was nice playing with you so much! Nice meeting you Derek! -Waves goodbye and leaves-

Derek: Nice meeting you too, Julie! -Looks at the clouds and took a breath- I feel like I could get going, Nice playing with you mom. -Kisses her grave- I love you. -Cleans up the game, grabbed them and leaves-

Derek got home with Connect 4 box and send them to the table.

Wally: Oh, hey Derek, I was in the middle of painting. Where were you for the first time?

Derek: I went to visit my mom's grave, I haven't get to visit her ever since I moved here.

Wally: Your mom's grave? Well that seems fun to hear! Could you come to me? I feel like I wanting some help thinking what will I paint.

Derek: Sure. -Walks to Wally-

Wally: I'm having trouble of thinking what will I paint.

Derek: Maybe, you could paint moth like I did. -Show Wally the moth-

Wally: Wow, That's the one that you draw. I love it. Thank you Derek. 

Derek grabs his phone holder and puts his phone on in for Wally to see better. Wally started painting a picture of the moth. Derek then decided to work on his art commissions. He made the drawing of an 80's girl and sold it for $75.00. He continue making ton of art until, Wally finished painting a moth.

Derek: Oh you're done? Can I see? -Walks to Wally and sees a painting of a moth amazedly- Wow, It's perfect!

Wally: Yeah, It took me time to make it.

Derek: -Grabs his phone and takes a picture of it- I should send this to one of my friends. -Sends the picture to his friends-

Wally: -Confused- Why would you wanna send it to your friends?

Derek: I wanted them to be amazed of how you draw this very well.

Wally: That makes sense.

Derek sat on the couch and looked at the picture of him mom on his necklace. Wally hung up the picture of a moth on the wall and walked to Derek.

Wally: You really missed your mom, didn't you?

Derek: Yeah, I guess you could say that.

Wally: Don't worry though Derek, I'm always going to be with you -Hugs Derek-

Derek: -Blushes and lies on Wally's head smiles- Yeah, I think so too. 

Home: Tap! Tap! (Aww, You guys wanna make me wanna feel so happy of you too being together! Also the painting of the moth was so amazing, Wally!)

Wally: I'm glad you loved it, Home.