The Party

It was April 11th, Derek decided to make invitation card for the party. He opened his computer and begin making the Welcome Home Party Invitations. And printed 3 of them and wrote one of his friends Basil, Gregory, and Bonnie.

 Derek: Okay, time to put them in different spots. -Got up and walks outside and goes to Eddie's Post Office- 

Eddie: Oh, Hi Derek! What brought you here to my post office?

Derek: Hi, I came here to deliver these to one of my friends, Do you think you could do that?

Eddie: Sure thing, I might put them in the envelopes, So they would love to open it!

Derek: Thank you! I appreciate it!

Eddie: No problem Derek, I hope your friends will read them! 

Derek: Yeah, I guess you could sat that. -Leaves- 

Eddie: See you a the party! -Waves goodbye to Derek-

Derek went inside and decided to make some gifts for everyone. He started off some paper Mache to make a moth that he took a picture of and started using wires for the details first. Derek then used some air dried clay to cover the wires and lets the clay dry. He wets the paper in glue mixed with water to make it as clay, he puts the paper mache on the clay and lets it dry. When it was dried, he decided to paint it, And 13 minutes he he painted, The moth was finished. Derek put the moth in the box and went outside to visit Frank.

Derek: -Knocks on Frank's door- Hello. Is someone in here?

Frank: -Opens the door- Hello? -Sees Derek with the gift- Oh, Hello Derek. Why are you here at my house?

Derek: I uh... Came here to give you something special.

Frank: And? 

Derek: It might be a surprise?

Frank: Let me see. 

Derek gives Frank a gift and Frank opened it until he realized it's a moth.

Derek: Since you didn't get to catch a moth, I'm pretty sure I could give it to you. It's a moth, I made it myself. Do you like it?

Frank: Like it? I love it! Thank you Derek! I'd never get to have this myself! You're a great neighbor and you're a great roommate to Wally too. -Smiles-

Derek: I'm glad you loved it! See you at the party! -Stops- Oh, before I go, I wanted to know if you were bringing something that doesn't have strawberry? Because I might have an allergy to them.

Frank: Oh yeah, I always wanted to plan on bringing a gelatin mold with no strawberries to a party! I didn't want to make it with strawberry because I must have overheard you saying that you're allergic to strawberries.

Derek: How did you know?

Frank: I could tell that Poppy telling you that she was about to make a Welcome Home cake for the party.

Derek: Oh, That makes sense. Well, Thanks for not making gelatin molds that have no strawberry, By the way. Bye! -Zooms-

Derek ran fast as he can to catch his breath. Julie opened the door and saw Derek.

Julie: -Runs to Derek and hugs him- Hey Derek! Remember when I played with you for your mom?

Derek: Uh... Yeah, I think I did.

Julie: -Gets off of Derek and brushes the dust off of herself- I've been wanting to ask you, Can you come inside my house for a second?

Derek: Sure.

Derek and Julie went inside and went to her room. 

Derek: So, uhh... What do you need help with?

Julie: Oh, just something important.