Favors and Plans

On an early morning Derek heard the knock on the door. He got up and stretched, and goes to the living room and opens the door.

Eddie: Hello there, Is your name Derek Honey?

Derek: Um yeah, Why'd you asked?

Eddie: Well, I came here to give you some letters from your friends, Basil Sweetly, Gregory Fantasy and Bonnie Moon, is that right?

Derek: Yeah. Those are my friends names, Basil, Gregory and Bonnie.

Eddie: -Checks the names on the letters- Ah, I see, well, here you go, I'll be delivering mail to someone else. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you before I go, Your roommate Wally, is it? 

Derek: Yeah.

Eddie: Okay, He told me that you were new here in a neighborhood didn't he? 

Derek: Uh huh.

Eddie: And he also told me all about you too, Do you mind telling me all about your story?

Derek: My mom passed away of lung cancer, I felt really sad about how she died. So I made a right choice and decided to tell my friends that I'm moving to another place because my mom died, And I begin to pack my stuff and drive my car to the train station, When I made it to the train station, I grabbed my stuff and went to the train station, And when I see a woman with a child, I told her that she could use this car all by herself because I don't think that I would take it to the train station with me, and she felt pleased and she thanked me, and I told her you're welcome and smiled and walked to the bus station to get a ride. When I waited a bus to come by and take me to somewhere, And when the bus stopped I decided that this was my stop, and got out. I looked around to see if I know which house will I live, Until I met Wally, he seems like a friendly guy to me, I asked him if I could live with you because I don't know where will I live, and he agreed, So that's why I moved here in a neighborhood.

Eddie: -Felt bad for how Derek's mom died of lung cancer- Wow, I feel sorry for how your mom died, But hopefully you have someone living with you that made you feel happy, That's good to hear. You see, I was only wanting to tell you a story too, But uh... I couldn't remember things because I had trouble remembering them.

Derek: Yeah, I get it. My mom always told me that It's okay if you have trouble remembering, All you have to do is to take deep breaths 3 times and meditate, Once you done 2 of those things, You'll get to remember things all by yourself.

Eddie: Huh, You know Derek, You seem like you got great advises to receive us. Well, thanks for telling me your story, By the way. And now if you'll excuse me, I might have some mail to deliver. See you around, Derek! -Waves goodbye to Derek and went off to deliver mail- 

Derek waved goodbye to Eddie and Home closed their door and Derek sat down on the couch and opened the letters of his friends.

Derek: -Reads Basil's letter-