Murphy POV: Cold

We've been in the tent for a long time now, Bell, Clarke and I. I'm wide away, terrified of the fog. I would never admit it, (because of the obvious damage it would do to my tough guy reputation) but i'm scared of the unknown. Paralyzed with fear, I lie alone, facing the wall. I can sense that the others are awake too, waiting for the fog to pass. I sigh, and roll over, trying to get comfortable.
I flush, realizing how close I now am to Bellamy. If I moved my head over just a little bit I could smell his neck. Not in a creepy way. Okay it's a little creepy, but at least my fantasy takes me from the real world for a brief slice of time.
I shiver, realizing Clarke just went to sleep. Her snores lightly pass my ears. Bell is still awake. I shift, making much more noise than intended, trying to get comfortable. Bellamy rolls over and looks at me, holding a finger to his lip so I quiet down. Embarrassed, I roll away from him, the frosty night air now making my bones ache. It's then that I feel his arm wrap around me. I don't know how to react, so I lay perfectly still for at least an hour, heart beating fast. I don't know what time it is when we fall asleep, his arm still draped around me.
I wake up to him staring at me. He smiles, and pulls my messy hair from my eyes. Then we roll away from each other before Clarke wakes up. I smile like a crazy person, and the night vanishes along with the cold. In fact, my whole body is tingling with warmth, and the ghost of Bellamy's arm.