continuation

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 -𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇
-
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

"when we fuck, we cum in sync, we have wicked sex."

THREE DAYS LATER.

"ugh, leave me alone, kota." imani groaned as she snuggled in the guest bed.

she was at her friends house due to not wanting to be alone in her apartment. although she was missing her man more than anything, she couldn't help but let her ego get in the way by still ignoring him.

she was pissed, and to add on to it, murda posted tik tok's about namil, which set something off knowing murda was doing this for clicks and likes.

chei stood in the doorway as she sighed, seeing the girl with red puffy eyes as she slept her tears away, sitting on the bed next to her.

"mani. it's been three days. you haven't did anything love." chei sighed.

"i rather not." imani replied blankly.

"it's time you go get your man back and quit letting some internet hoe take over your emotions! namil knows she's a joke & he really wants you. he publicly displays it, so what's the issue?" chei tried to cheer the girl up, before sitting up and sighing.

"it's the fact he entertained them but when i do it, it's a problem. i barely even do that." imani sighed.

"barely." chei retorted. "which means you don't pay attention to it."

"namil laughs it off but i don't think this is a laughing matter. he embarrassed me and it's all over these underground blogs. it's boundaries he violated." imani explained, over the conversation already.

"you're not ever supposed to respond to a female that's obviously flirting with emoji's in your comments. i don't do that because i know i have a man, and they want to get under his skin with the shit they comment." imani said, making lots of sense.

chei nodded. "imma kill him and that's totally understandable. but don't you think you're dragging it now since he's trying to make it right?" chei looked at imani.

"no." imani awnsered simply.

"tuh! girl look at this man spamming you pictures and shit—-and nasty ones at that." chei gagged, handing her the phone slowly.

namil.

*two video attachments*

i miss having you in this position.