𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐓 - 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏𝟔𝐒

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 imani catches a long attitude at namil for three days, before suddenly she slips up & posts she's single, trying to get under his skin, making namil fuck her straight

(sex scene [ MATURE THEMES.] ; two parts bc it would be too long)

(zoe helped me with this idea 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾)

NEW YORK, 2:28 PM.

"namil. dead ass get out of my face." imani waved him off, sighing as namil tried pleading with his irritated girlfriend.

"my bad ma! i was only out for 4 hours. im here now, so what are you mad for?" namil loudly groaned, walking behind imani, soonly stopping him.

"you said two hours. you had me up waiting. for what? you were at the studio? they brung some bitches up there?" imani tilted her head to the side, folding her arms across her chest.

namil took a deep breath before running his hands down his face. "you really mad at me over that? shit went later than expected & you know that. why are you trippin?"

"im mad because why did chei send me a screenshot of some hoe story, sitting next to you, posting her location?" imani squinted her eyes, staring him down before namil kissed his teeth.

"bro. i don't know why she did that weirdo ass shit, but somebody else brung her up there, she kept talking to me & i wasn't paying attention to her at all. the fuck i look like talkin' to a bitch for?" namil threw his hands up in defense, scrunching up his face.

imani wasn't buying it.

"why was she even breathing your air? or even in your fucking personal space to begin with namil? & you didn't move?!" imani exclaimed, walking closer to namil.

as to say, imani was on her period. so it was hard to deal with her sometimes, knowing she went through 826372 emotions everyday and had a horrible attitude.

"what i need to move for? she moved next to me! i even told her hoe ass to move away from me." namil just stared at imani with a irritated facial expression as she was just dragging it all out of context.

pissed as hell at her for not even believing him.

"so if i let one of your friends sit next to me & record me, and not even move, you wouldn't be pissed?" imani exclaimed again, making namil turn his head up to look at her.

"you're not seriously finna go there with me right now, mani." namil's voice got deep, imani hit a nerve.

"matter a fact, i should! you keep fucking embarrassing me and think im gonna let you slide? again?! na." imani nodded her head, before namil sighed, sitting back onto the couch.