𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 - 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏𝟔𝐒

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a big argument between imani and namil results in car sex

(can't believe im writing for this half bred lightskinned nigga nigmil again, but for y'all tho. i love y'all.)

𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄,
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊.
9:20 P.M.
OMNISCIENT POV:

"what you mean unnecessary? it was very fucking necessary nigga!" imani yelled, namil ran his hand down his face as he looked over at the raging female.

he didn't get why she would get so worked up over random females that he didn't have no interest in & he made it very clear at some points.

"she just wanted a hug. she's literally a fucking fan. you bugging out right now, mani." namil huffed as he began to roll up his blunt, shaking his head at her.

imani slapped his blunt out of his hand, making all weed components fly off his lap, making namil stare down at the now-done action.

"now how about that. you ain't smoking shit nigga." imani huffed as she turned her head, fixing her skirt as namil mouth dropped fully.

he did not play about his weed, especially because amiri his weed man wasn't up to go get anymore either.

"imani are you fucking serious? bruh?!" slump exclaimed as he smacked his teeth, noting he just cleaned the car today.

"leave me alone and clean that shit up." imani shrugged as slump started the car, noting this would be a "long ride home".

namil didn't get why she would have angry outbursts, especially when they go out and it would be for no reason.

contemplating on what to do, imani looked over at a now quiet namil, clenching her legs together as she watched him drive.

"no you did not just get horny..." she thought.

the more imani stared at him, the more the puddles in her panties increased.

she never seen him so focused and mad in her life, but he decided since he didn't wanna talk to her, she was gonna hint she need "some".

imani opened her legs smoothly as she looked out her window, slowly sinking down in her seat, she was easy to get her legs back, rocking her legs back & forth.

namil looked over at her before scoffing, easily catching onto what she was doing.

"im not finna touch you, mani so close yo fucking legs." namil demanded the last part under his breath, making imani bite her lip, pouting as she closed her legs, getting even more mad at him.