Chapter 2

Hey! I heard a voice yell.

Ey dont go near the lady! She escaped from the mental hospital. The man said.

I didnt understand. Did Marianne escape from a mental hospital? Did she have a mental illness? I was very confused.

Why is she in a mental hospital sir? I asked the man.

You see..When she was younger, she saw the girl that hung herself as a ghost. Then the ghost started telling her to cut herself and other stuff. She was stuck in her head like a voice, and sometimes she would see her like she was standing there in real life. We took her in 2 years ago because she started cutting herself again. She also has anxiety on a very high level. So she needs help.

I looked Marianne dead in the eyes.

I-is this true Marianne? I asked while my voice was cracking up.

Yes my dear. Sadly it is. If you look closely, you can see the scars on my arms. I also have them on my neck. Marianne said.

I couldnt believe my eyes. That old lady had been through so much. It was unbelievable. That sad looking woman was really struggling. It was weird because I was struggling the same way too.

The man took Marianne and sat her in the car. I felt really bad for her. Then they started to drive away. I stood there a minute or two before I started walking. I was still in shock over how bad Marianne had it. When I first met her, she looked like a sweet woman who had a beautiful life. But I was wrong. She wasnt mentally stable at all! It looked alot like my story but a little bit different.