Chapter 3

I walked and walked for a while. Then I was lost. I didnt know where I was, but it was kinda fun walking alone in the dark because then I could be all by myself and just think about everything. I love being for myself.

Then I suddenly feel a weird feeling in the back of my neck. Some cold sweat dropped down my spine while I slowly turned around, to see what was wrong. It felt like someone was following me. I was in a forest and It was dark. So very dark. I didnt see anything but trees and my footprints.

Then I suddenly saw a shadow standing behind the trees. It was looking at me. I felt nothing but fear. I was terrified.

For some reason it felt like I knew the person. At that moment, I couldnt think of anyone who wanted to hurt me except my dad.. I quickly turned around again, and started to run for my life!

Hey! Get back here! You motherfucking brat!

I ran and ran without turning my back. I ran so fast that I didnt see the roots sticking out of a tree. My foot caught the roots, and I fell right on my face, and my foot was stuck. I tried everything to get loose, but it didnt barge. I tried, and I tried until I did it. My ankle was sprained because I stepped over. It hurt so bad, but if I wanted to live, I needed to continue.

My dad was literally trying to kill me! He wasnt mentally stable at all. I know he needs professional help. To stop drinking, to stop taking drugs, stop trying to kill me and stop being so mean to everybody.

I'm going to find you.. I heard the voice say.

I quickly turned around and he was nearly right behind me, but I just kept on going. My foot hurt like hell, but I didnt wanna die! I ran and ran until I came back home to my house. I quickly took the phone, and called the police.

Help me! My dad is trying to kill me! I live in 2099 Oxford street! I said.

Ok. Just calm down, the police are on its way. The police department said.

I wanted to go home to my mom. One day she just disappeared. She just left without saying a single goodbye.. I knew One day I was going to find her! I just know she is out there. When I was a toddler, she bought me a special bracelet. When you tapped the circle, the other bracelet let up and it meant that the other person was missing the other. I still wear the bracelet everyday, hoping for it to blink.