Chapter 5

Hey, we have movements around the house, go hide in the closets, the police are on their way. They said,

I ran upstairs, into the living room and into the closet.

It banged on the door. I flinched hard. Then I heard the siren. It was blinking red and blue lights all over the room. It was terrifying. I sort of knew he was in the house, so I didnt move one bit. The sound got louder and louder, and I was very terrified.

Hey! Open this goddamn door! A voice said.

I recognized the voice. It was my biological father. He tried banging down the door. The door was very weak so it was very easy to break down. The police were very close, so he didnt have enough time to kill me and hide my body. Then I heard the front door break, and the police were searching the whole house. My dad was searching upstairs for me. Then he walked into the living room. He was 3 feet from me. I was so scared. Then I needed to sneeze. I felt some tickling in my nose. In an accident, I kicked the door, so it broke.

There you are, you little brat! I'm going to kill you! He said,

Help! Help! POLICE! I yelled as high as I possibly could.

The police rushed upstairs and into the living room.

Police! Put your hands up and get down on your knees!

My dad Looked back at them. He didnt care, he turned against me and took his hands around my neck.

Hey! It's one easy way out of this, to surrender. Or you can do this the hard way. But then we need to shoot you.

SHE DESERVES TO DIE! SHE DOESNT DESERVE TO LIVE! He yelled at the police.

Tears were rolling down my cheek. It hurts. My own dad wanted me to die. At this moment, I wanted to die myself.

Just kill me I said.

The police looked at my face. My dad was very confused.

Kill me I said! Why cant you just kill me! I dont wanna live anymore!

The police lowed their guns and looked sadly into my face. My dad didnt let go. But I didnt care. I wanted to die. My dad reached into his pocket. Into that pocket he always had his knife in. He took out the knife, and held it into my throat. I knew he was going to do it. He wouldnt resist. Then I felt him press it against me. And hardly, he slit my throat. I felt blood running down my throat. Blood was coming out of my mouth. I fell hard on the ground.

We need backup. Someone is very hurt. Her father slit her throat so she is gonna die. The police said into their walkie talkie.

The police took my dad into handcuffs so he couldnt escape. One of them took him down into the police car.

I was laying on the floor, bleeding to death. My blood was laying all over me and I was happy. I was finally going to a better place. Away from this shit. Away from my father. Away from my mother

I hated it here, and finally I was going away. And then my friend walked into the room. She was my neighbor and she had heard everything.

NOOO!!! WHAT HAPPENED? MARIANNE! MARIANNE! she said.

Marianne? That wasnt my name..Leanie called me that..

L-leaine?

Her face was glitching.

What? no? Yes?

What was happening to her?

Hello Marianne. My name is Leanie.. She said.

I looked shocked at her. She was Leanie Izabell Smith.

Now it's time to say goodbye. She said while tilting her head.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out a weird looking knife.

Not even three seconds did she look at me. She took her arm up in the air, and stabbed me. She stabbed me multiple times. My blood was splashing all over the room. I layed on the floor while smiling, waiting to die.

Then I suddenly felt a tear fall down my face. I knew I was gonna leave everybody behind. My friends, my family, and everybody else.. I was actually gonna die, and I was happy. Slowly I felt my heart give up. My eyes were closing and my body was tired. And suddenly my heart stopped beating and my eyes were fully closed. I was actually dead. I couldnt feel anything.

My story was completely done. Everyone had to continue without me. My family. My friends. Everyone. I felt kind of bad for the thing they were going through. I had a decent life. This is my final goodbye..