CHARACTERS

THIS STORY IS SET IN 2004

GAEUL LIANG

- 17 years - Chinese (guys ik irl she's South Korean and she doesn't look Chinese but just pretend she is for this fanfic, if u don't want to ur choice ig😘)- in China her uncle was a Priest, and she soon got a job as a clergywoman for some pocket...

- 17 years
- Chinese (guys ik irl she's South Korean and she doesn't look Chinese but just pretend she is for this fanfic, if u don't want to ur choice ig😘)
- in China her uncle was a Priest, and she soon got a job as a clergywoman for some pocket money and very soon knew a lot about the Church
- confident
- very good at self-defence & martial arts
- very good at newspaper writing, and has even published a few of her own and is passionate about it
- fav subject is English
- new kid in Sunghan High School

LEESEO

- 18 years (a year above everyone)- she acts exactly like Maddy from Euphoria, and most of her lines will be similar to Maddy's (READ NOTE AT THE BOTTOM ABOUT LINES FROM A FILM/SERIES)- South Korean, already in Sunghan High School - everyone is sc...

- she acts exactly like Maddy from Euphoria, and most of her lines will be similar to Maddy's (READ NOTE AT THE BOTTOM ABOUT LINES FROM A FILM/SERIES)
- South Korean, already in Sunghan High School
- everyone is scared of her and she is known as the tough senior
- fav subject is English💕 & geography😄🔫
- can fight
- rude (sometimes) and confident
(lol this is the complete opposite to how she acts irl😭)

NOW THE GLORY CHARACTERS (no more invented characters)

MOON DONG-EUN

- 17 years - poor, her mom is never in the apartment and always with different men - very horribly and severely bullied by the five kids below (burnt) - fav subject is architecture (I think I don't remember from the series correct me if I'm wrong)

- 17 years
- poor, her mom is never in the apartment and always with different men
- very horribly and severely bullied by the five kids below (burnt)
- fav subject is architecture (I think I don't remember from the series correct me if I'm wrong)