Chapter3 - "girly" plotting

{Gaeul goes over to Leeseo's house, and plots for their first target of the five bullies}

(btw imagining Leeseo's voice as Maddy from Euphoria tbh helps me to read her character better)

Leeseo: Hey, Gaeul, wait!

(Gaeul, in her angry walk off, decides to stop)

(She turns around slowly, spinning)

(Seeing it's Leeseo, she is sort of shocked, but quickly tries to hide it)

Gaeul: Yeah?

{SKIP - TO LEESEO's HOUSE}

(Leeseo is doing Gaeul's makeup, they're in Leeseo's room, chilling and hanging out)

LOOK SHE DOES FOR GAEUL:

LOOK LEESEO HAS:

(Gaeul speaks while Leeseo does her makeup)

Gaeul: So, Hyejung, and her bitches of friends, I've heard that they bully a lot, and they hang around in the fucking sports hall.

(Leeseo lifts the makeup brush a few inches away from Gaeul's face as Leeseo speaks)

Leeseo: I know right, it's the fucking sports hall, so fucking manky.

(Leeseo goes back to her makeup desk to get some more stuff)

Gaeul: So, how bad is it?

(Leeseo turns around to Gaeul, and tilts her head)

Leeseo: Really bad. I think you would look good in red.

(Leeseo gets more makeup prepared)

Gaeul: Who are the victims?

(Leeseo speaks as she's preparing it)

Leeseo: It used to be So-Hee, but something happened to her, so now it's Dong-Eun. You probably know that Yeonjin burns people's arms with hair irons.

Gaeul: Yeah. Dong-Eun did you say? What last name?

(Leeseo sighs and turns around)

Leeseo: Girl why are you so interested in this shit?

Gaeul: Because I wanna screw those assholes up, bitch.

(Leeseo then sort of shouts/cheers)

Leeseo: Hell yes, bitch!

(Leeseo then ends it off with a small laugh, and then gets the makeup and walks up to Gaeul)

(She starts doing it)

Leeseo: Moon Dong-Eun. 17, so in your year too. Same class as the bullies.

(Gaeul's jaw drops)

Gaeul: No. Way. That means Moon Dong-Eun is in my class!

(Leeseo sort of scoffs in a good way)

Leeseo: Hah! Oh my god, no way!

(Leeseo continues the makeup)

Gaeul: Do you think I must have like, missed her or didn't see her face at class today?

(Leeseo makes a pig snort)

Leeseo: Girl, no, there is no way you would miss Dong-Eun with all of her scars. She was probably just absent or something.

(SKIP SCENE TO:
- the two girls are still in Leeseo's room
- it's 7:30pm
- they're on Leeseo's computer and looking at Sara's dad's priest services

Gaeul: It's so funny that that fucking bitch has to sit through all of her daddy's services.

Leeseo: For real though. Next service is tomorrow. What, how are you gonna be besties with her dad by then?

Gaeul: Come with me early then. School time, innit? Just say we're late for school because our uncle had an important service and we're very religious.

Leeseo: Haha, yes bitch.

(Leeseo claps Gaeul)

Gaeul: We'll get on his good side tomorrow morning, and then next service on the weekend we can make a fucking speech or something.

Leeseo: Bitch I'm not doing a speech, I already have fucking social anxiety to put my hand up in class.

Gaeul: It's fine, I'll do it. Just come with me tomorrow.