Chapter2 - shitty school

{Gaeul Liang gets sent to the principal's office, and meets someone who might just change her life}

IF U FORGOT, LEESEO LOOKS LIKE THIS

AND ACTS VERY SIMILAR TO MADDY IN EUPHORIA:))

(Gaeul and Hyejung are sitting in the corridor waiting to go into the principal's office, two chairs away from each other)

(Hyejung is sitting there with a disgusted look, holding a cotton wool to her bloody nose, her bag on her laps and clutching it with her other hand)

(Gaeul is laying back in the chair lazily, on her cellphone, her bag next to her chair)

(Principal yells from his office)

Principal: Girls, come in!

(Hyejung quickly gets up, still clutching her bag and walks down and takes a seat first)

(Gaeul slowly gets up, eyes still stuck on her phone as she puts her bag around her shoulder and walks in, then puts the phone away after she's entered the doorframe of the principal's office)

Principal: Now, now, Gaeul? You literally just joined our school and already this?

Gaeul: Well, maybe you should investigate in Hyejung's being a bully with as much effort you're putting into this.

Principal: Gaeul, don't change the topic!

(The principal raises his voice angry)

(Gaeul stands up and slams the table angrily)

Gaeul: I'm not! You racist to Chinese people, ignoring all the horrible things Hyejung has done! And besides, Hyejung technically verbally abused me first.

Principal: Gaeul!

(The principal stands up as well when he shouts her name)

Gaeul: What are you gonna do about it, huh? Fucking shitty school!

(Gaeul slumps back into her chair as she says the last sentence)

(The principal's face is enraged with anger)

Principal: Gaeul! Go back to the waiting room, I'll talk to you later you little bitch.

(Gaeul looks at the principal with a shocked open mouth and disgusted look)

(She stands up again and sassily/quickly loops her bag around her shoulder and walks off quickly and confidently)

Gaeul: Fucking racist.

(Gaeul says as she leaves the room, kicking the bin in the office over as she leaves, and sits back down on the chair, and goes on her cellphone angrily)

(Leeseo walks into waiting office, and takes the cigarette out of her mouth, standing by the bin)

(Leeseo then throws it in the bin, then sits down directly opposite to Gaeul, takes some gum out and puts it in her mouth, starts chewing, and gets her cellphone out)

(Gaeul, once seeing Leeseo, stares at her in awe and puts her cellphone below her sight)

(Leeseo notices Gaeul and looks up)

Leeseo: What are you looking at, bitch?

(Gaeul quickly looks away from Leeseo and goes back on her cellphone, as Leeseo has a disgusted look on her face, and goes back on her phone)

(Hyejung's mother enters the waiting room)

Hyejung's Mother: You? Are you the Chinese bitch you almost broke my child's nose?

(Gaeul looks up from her cellphone)

Gaeul: What is your poor ass gonna do about it? Teach your child some manners before consulting me.

(Hyejung's Mother looks at Gaeul with an 'as if' look, and walks a few steps into the office, and sees Hyejung holding a bloody cotton to her nose)

Hyejung's Mother: You horrible child! Look what you have done to my daughter!

(Leeseo looks up, interestingly wanting to hear this)

(Gaeul puts her cellphone down annoyingly, and stands up)

Gaeul: Look you little bitch, Hyejung. You should listen to your mother more and not be a bitch and say rude things about people. Also, your daughter's the monster Miss, she bullies people and burns their arms off.

(Hyejung's Mother snaps a look at Hyejung, as Hyejung's mouth is open)

Gaeul: And Hyejung, you don't fucking fit in with those bullies, so find your place and stay in it you poor bitch.

(Gaeul storms out of the room, as Leeseo watches with her face impressed)

Principal: Oi, Gaeul, I wasn't finished with you!

Leeseo: Wait, thingy, what's your name, Gaeul, wait!

(Leeseo quickly puts her cellphone in her bag and runs out of the room)

Principal: Leeseo, I didn't say you could go either!