2

"Cyno?" He spoke through gritted teeth

"Aren't you supposed to be at the Akademia right now grand sage? They sent me to fetch you. Let's not make a scene here."

He glanced over at the doors. "Give me a few minutes Cyno. I'm in the middle of something important."

Cyno scoffed. "You have five minutes before I take you by force."

Alhaitham cursed Kaveh for being so unpunctual. In case Cyno did drag him off as he intended Alhaitham flagged down the waiter.

"If a blonde man comes in here looking for someone give him these." He handed the waiter the flowers and a note he scribbled on a napkin. "Please give him my utmost apologies. Here's a tip for your troubles."

He handed the mora to the waiter before being tugged away by Cyno to the Academia.

As Cyno drug him to the Academia he saw Kaveh's golden hair as he approached the Cafe.

He drew his sword against Cyno. "Just a few more minutes. Stay here." He began to run off to the Cafe before feeling the cool sensation of Cyno's spear graze his back.

"Not Another Step Scribe."

Alhaitham zapped behind Cyno, quickly disarming him.

"I said stay here Mahamatra."

Cyno lunged at Alhaitham who quickly zapped away.

"Tch. You know you can't hurt me Cyno. Give it a rest. I'll be at the Academia shortly." Alhaitham said, letting the spear he was holding fall back into Cyno's hands.

Alhaitham followed the string to see Kaveh on the other end, still approaching the cafe

He quickly zapped as close to the cafe as he could managing to enter before Kaveh and collecting the flowers before taking a seat.

Ding

The door chimed and Alhaitham saw Kaveh's golden hair whip around before settling on the table Alhaitham was seated at.

"You're here to meet someone right?" Kaveh spoke uncertainly, his eyes falling on the flowers. "A-are these for me?"

He sniffed the flowers before delicately taking them from Alhaitham's hands.

"They're lovely." He practically glowed at the sweet gesture. His eyes widened as he realized who was sitting in front of him. "Alhaitham?!"

Alhaitham's eyes fell to the string embarrassed.

"Kaveh..." He looked up to see Kaveh, tears springing from his eyes.

"ALHAITHAM." Cyno burst through the doors causing everyone in the Café to stop and stare.

He grabbed Alhaitham by the wrist and began to drag him to the Akademia.
            𓇬꧁-----------------꧂ 𓇬
Cyno dragged Alhaitham all the way up to his office.

"The representatives will meet with you shortly." His secretary spoke as Cyno left his office.

Alhaitham sighed and contemplated leaving before he heard the elevator rising. The representatives stepped forward to give their presentations. He adjusted the scarf around his neck.
            𓇬꧁-----------------꧂ 𓇬
Alhaitham arrived home just as the sun was about to rise, soaking wet from the pouring rain. He tested the door, locked, he reached into his pockets pleased that Kaveh had remembered to lock the door for once.

He stepped into the house and immediately spotted Kaveh's key on the table, a note addressed to Alhaitham laying beside it.

Alhaitham