Different

"you had no control"

     Felix and Hyunjin acted differently after their little come-out-of-their-room-then-take-Chan-and-Minho-into-two-other-one's act.

      They weren't as "lovey-dovey" is how the others would describe it. Felix would be the main one to try and engage with the other, but Hyunjin would just freak out and flee.

     It had been a couple of days since Hyunjin had been acting awkward around Felix. It was coming morning on a Thursday and Hyunjin had just walked out of his room and into the kitchen when he smelled bacon.

     He was just about to sit at the table when he saw everyone already spread out everywhere. Obviously, he didn't plan to be basically living with 7 other people, so he only has a small table with four chairs. Jeongin, Seungmin, Han, and Changbin spread out over his couches so there was no room for him there. And Chan and Minho sat at the table beside each other, which left Felix sitting with the only empty seat beside him.

     So of course, Hyunjin panicked. He grabbed his plate and from beside Felix and rushed to his room, shutting the door. "Idiot." Storm said, making Hyunjin squirm on his bed. "Shut up." Hyunjin mumbles, knowing he can't actually do anything to make Storm stop teasing him.

     "Kid, you need to apologize to that crush of yours." He says, chuckling at Hyunjin's embarrassment. "Are you laughing at me?" Hyunjin asks, biting into a piece of bacon.

     Storm sighs, and just as Hyunjin was about to say something, the door to his room opens. Chan comes and sits beside him, staying silent before mentioning something. "You know you've been ignoring Felix, right?" He asks, looking at Hyunjin's still-full plate of food. The long-haired boy looks at him, nodding his head.

     "And you also know that it's making Felix upset, right?" The shorter male asks, looking up at him. Hyunjin flinches, his eyes widening, and he starts playing with his rings which he does when he's nervous. The boy shakes his head no, his fiddling getting more intense as he starts scratching the back of his hand.

     Chan grabs Hyunjin's hand, rubbing it with his palm. "I can ask him to come in here so you two can talk." Chan suggests, slowly getting up when Hyunjin nods. Hyunjin sits in silence, and then gets an idea.

     He gets up and walks into his bathroom, rummaging through his cabinet before pulling out some soap and a role of bandages. He used to have to use bandages for his hands when he would get paranoid and start scratching himself. When he walked back into his room, he saw Felix walking around, and he smiled to himself. When he walked back over to his bed Felix turned around and looked nervously at him.

     He probably expected Hyunjin to run away again but the taller wasn't planning on it. He sat on his bed, patting the space next to him. Felix hesitantly sat next to him, hoping he wouldn't run. Felix had insisted not to go to the hospital because of his hands, simply because he didn't want anyone to ask questions about his scars.

     Hyunjin laid his hand out in front of him, and Felix pulled his hands out of his pockets, gently placing them on Hyunjin's palms. Hyunjin looks at the scars, wincing as the memories flashed back through his brain. Felix slightly starts to pull his hands back, but Hyunjin gets a grip on it, making sure not to hurt him.

     Hyunjin rubs the soap on Felix's hands, admiring how small and soft they are. He mentally cursed himself for being the cause of the scars on his hands. Hyunjin had noticed how Felix's hands started turning red, and Felix's hand would randomly start bleeding throughout the day, and there was obviously something wrong.

     Hyunjin waited a bit after applying the soap, staring as Felix's hands as he was holding them. "I'm sorry." he says, trying his best not to tear up. "For ignoring me for 3 days or for thinking you're the reason why my hands are like this." Felix smiles softly. The taller boy looks up at the younger confused. Why would he think that he scarred Felix's hands Hyunjin knew that he did. "Hyunjin, you had no control over what happened that night, or what happened to me." Felix says.

     Hyunjin let the tears spill, the guilt he had pent up inside of him spilled out in front the person that was the reason for that guilty feeling. Hyunjin quickly wiped the tears away, sniffing and letting out choked sobs every once and a while as he tried his best not to completely break down.

     The long-haired boy was very keen on keeping his feeling locked inside, and he wasn't about to change that right now. But from the looks of how he's feeling right now, he won't be able to keep that up for much longer. Hyunjin carefully wiped the soap off of Felix's hands and started wrapping the bandages around his palm and knuckles. Hyunjin finished wrapping the shorter boy's hands, rubbing the back of Felix's hands with his fingers. The boy sighed, letting go of Felix's hands and turning around so he was facing forward.

     He had already apologized, and he didn't know what else to do. "Hey kid, look." Storm says, making Hyunjin glance over his shoulder to see Felix being closer than he was a little bit ago. Hyunjin didn't say anything about it though, he just pretended he didn't notice anything.

     Then Hyunjin felt a little tug on his sleeve, and he fully turns around to see Felix looking at him with a very noticeable pout on his face and being on the verge of crying.

     Felix sat up and pulled the taller into a hug, his tears falling on Hyunjin's shirt. "You cry easily I didn't even do anything." Hyunjin laughs, one of his hands patting Felix's head, and the other one rubbing his back. He feels Felix's grip tighten on his shirt, "Thank you," The freckled boy laughs. "For apologizing and for this." He says, holding up his bandaged hands. "And eat your food, it's definitely cold but still eat it." The shorter says with and even bigger pout the taller couldn't help but smile at.

     Felix walked out of Hyunjin's room and saw everyone piled around the door and as soon as he opened it, they scattered everywhere, Jeongin even fell on the floor. They couldn't really hear anything so when they saw Felix come out with his eyes puffy from crying, they had to assume it went horrible. "What happened?!" Changbin yells. "Did Hyunjin block you out forever or something?!" Jeongin yells as Seungmin helps him up from the floor. Felix laughs at the 6 of them and waits for Jeongin to get off the floor before he tells them anything.

     "No, he wrapped up my hands, he apologized, and we hugged." Felix says, holding up his hands. All of the others made 'aw' faces at Felix's statement. But Chan and Minho just smirked at him like they knew something...

     ...Or did they?