07

dialogue guide (3rd person pov)
japanese
korean

a couple weeks passed and haruto had adjusted to his daily life in korea. he quickly became friends with the rest of doyoung's friend group outside of school – they called themselves 'treasure' – and became closer with jeongwoo, yui, and jaemi. he taught them some japanese while they taught him korean, and often went to the library and arcades together in their free time. overall, everything was going well and he couldn't ask for anything better.

he was currently practicing for their class's performance for the sports day event when he heard loud footsteps coming from his upstairs neighbour. he rolled his eyes and made his music louder on purpose to annoy them. he knew he wasn't supposed to, because they would assume his aunt was playing the music, but he couldn't help it. he was frustrated and trying to learn as much of the dance as possible because he was going out with treasure later in the day.

"haruto! your music's too loud!" ms. watanabe said and knocked on haruto's door.

"sorry!" haruto quickly said and lowered the volume on his speaker and continued practicing. after a while, he sat down on his bed and ran a hand through his hair. "so damn annoying," he said to himself.

eventually, he decided to call it a day for practice and went to the bathroom to get showered up and ready to meet up with the treasure boys.

jaemi was also practicing for the dance performance when she heard ms. watanabe's nephew make his music louder. she groaned in frustration and stomped her feet, even going as far as making sure her steps were louder when she was going through the choreography again.

"jae! shut up!" jaeyoung called from his room.

"fine!" jaemi said and sat down on her bed. "so fucking annoying," she mumbled to herself. she continued practicing until she eventually got the choreography down for the section she was focusing on for the day and showered up, getting ready to head to the library to get some studying done.

✧✦✧

dialogue guide (only in haruto's pov)
japanese
korean

"oi, ruto!"

haruto looked around when he heard someone calling his name. he saw mashiho standing at the entrance of the dance studio they often went to and smiled, heading towards him.

"hey, hyung," haruto said as they went inside the studio. "is everyone here yet?" he asked

"not yet. jeongwoo and jeonghwannie are still on their way, but the rest of us are here," mashiho said as they went inside the studio room, greeted with booming music and the other boys who were in the studio.

"hey, haruto!" jihoon smiled, going over to greet the boy. he was the second oldest of their friend group. "have you seen jeongwoo and junghwan yet?"

"i haven't. mashiho hyung said they're on their way, though," haruto said and went over to doyoung. "hyung! have you practiced for our performance yet?" he asked after greeting him.

"i did! i think i'm almost done learning it. wanna run through it together?" doyoung asked as he finished warming up and stretching.

haruto nodded and put the edited audio for their performance and danced along to it with doyoung with their formations. the rest of the treasure boys cheered on them and watched them dance, hyunsuk, the oldest one, taking a video of the performance so they could review it together later. when they finished dancing, everyone cheered and clapped.