CHAPTER SEVEN

Xena, Gabrielle, and Hercules continued on their journey towards the weapon, determined to put an end to the gods' interference in their love and lives. Along the way, they encountered many obstacles, but they persisted, their bond growing stronger with each challenge they faced.

As they approached the hidden cave that housed the weapon, they were suddenly confronted by Ares, the god of war. Xena tensed, ready for a fight, but Ares held up his hands in surrender.

"I'm not here to fight," he said. "I'm here to help."

Xena and Gabrielle exchanged a surprised look. They had never expected Ares to be on their side.

"What do you mean?" Gabrielle asked, her voice cautious.

"Ares has had a change of heart," Hercules said, stepping forward. "He's realized that love is more important than power and control."

Xena studied Ares' face, searching for any signs of deceit or trickery. But as she looked into his eyes, she saw only sincerity and regret.

"I want to make things right," Ares said, his voice low. "I can help you get the weapon."

Xena hesitated for a moment, unsure if she could trust him. But then she remembered the words of her mentor, the wise centaur Chiron: "Trust is earned, not given."

She extended a hand to Ares. "We'll take your help," she said. "But if you betray us, you'll regret it."

Ares nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I won't let you down," he said.

Together, the group made their way through the cave, dodging traps and obstacles until they finally reached the chamber where the weapon was kept.

Xena reached out and took the weapon in her hands, feeling its power coursing through her veins. She turned to Ares and Hercules, a determined look in her eyes.

"This is it," she said. "We're going to end this once and for all."

They made their way to Olympus, their hearts pounding with anticipation. As they approached the throne room of Zeus, Hercules stepped forward.

"I've tried to reason with my father," he said. "But he won't listen. He says it's the only way."

Xena and Gabrielle exchanged a grim look. They had known that this would be a difficult battle, but they were prepared to face it head-on.

As Zeus and the other gods descended upon them, Xena raised the weapon, its power glowing brighter than ever before. She felt a surge of strength and determination, knowing that she had the love and support of her friends by her side.

For hours they battled, the power of the weapon and their determination keeping them going. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the gods lay defeated at their feet.

Xena looked around, her heart swelling with pride and gratitude. They had done it. They had put an end to the gods' interference in their lives, and they had done it together.

As they left Olympus, Xena felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over her. She knew that she and Gabrielle would face many challenges in the future, but with their love and strength, they would overcome them all. And with Ares and Hercules by their side, they could face anything that came their way.

Xena and Gabrielle hesitated for a moment, looking at Hercules in shock. But they quickly snapped out of it and ran towards the exit, not wanting to waste any time. As they ran, they could hear Zeus's thunderous voice booming behind them, threatening to end their love and crush them like ants.

But they didn't stop. They knew they had to keep moving forward, no matter what. The three of them had faced many challenges before, but this was different. They were up against the most powerful beings in the universe, and they didn't know how to stop them.