EPILOGUE

After the battle against the darkness, Xena and Gabrielle were hailed as heroes throughout the land. They had fought bravely alongside Hercules and Joxer, and with the help of the gods, they had saved the world from destruction.

As they returned to their village, they were greeted with cheers and applause. Xena and Gabrielle held hands, their hearts filled with joy and relief. They had fought many battles together, but this one had been the hardest yet.

As they walked through the village, they were met with congratulations and well-wishes from their friends and family. And as they reached their home, Xena turned to Gabrielle and took her hands.

"Gabrielle," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "I know we've been through a lot together, but I want to go through everything with you. Will you marry me?"

Gabrielle's eyes filled with tears, and she threw her arms around Xena's neck. "Yes," she said, her voice choked with emotion. "I will marry you."

And so, Xena and Gabrielle were married in a beautiful ceremony, surrounded by their friends and family. They had faced many challenges together, but they knew that they would always be there for each other, through thick and thin.

As they danced together at their wedding reception, Xena looked into Gabrielle's eyes and knew that she had found her soulmate. And Gabrielle felt the same way, knowing that she had found the love of her life.

Together, had faced the darkness and emerged victorious. And now, as they began their new life together as wife and wife, they knew that they could face anything, as long as they had their love and their courage.