Carlos Olivira x GN!S!reader

Carlos had always been a charmer. He knew how to turn on the charm, to make people feel at ease, to make them smile. It was a skill that had served him well in his days as a member of the Umbrella Corporation, and it was a skill that he had carried with him into the world of Dead by Daylight.

(Y/N) had known Carlos before coming into the entity's realm. They had worked together at Umbrella, and while they had never been particularly close, (Y/N) had always admired his easy confidence and his ability to make people feel at ease.

But when they both found themselves trapped in the realm of the entity, everything changed. Carlos was still the same flirtatious, charming man that he had always been, but (Y/N) found themselves feeling more and more isolated, more and more alone.

It wasn't just the fact that they were trapped in a world of darkness and chaos, constantly hunted by killers and forced to fight for their survival. It was also the fact that they were struggling with their own personal demons, demons that had been exacerbated by the trauma of their situation.

One night, after a particularly traumatizing match against a killer, (Y/N) found themselves wandering aimlessly through the fog. They were lost, both physically and emotionally, and they didn't know where to turn.

That's when they heard the sound of someone approaching. At first, they thought it might be another killer, but as the figure emerged from the fog, they realized that it was Carlos.

He was wearing his Umbrella Corporation uniform, a stark contrast to the tattered clothes that most of the survivors wore. His tall, muscular frame seemed to tower over (Y/N), but there was a gentleness in his eyes that put them at ease.

"Hey there, beautiful," he said, flashing a smile that made (Y/N)'s heart skip a beat. "You look like you could use a friend."

(Y/N) hesitated for a moment, unsure whether to trust Carlos. But something in his tone made them feel like they could take a chance.

They followed him to a nearby clearing, where he had set up a small campfire. The warmth of the flames was a welcome relief from the cold, damp fog that surrounded them.

For a while, they sat in silence, watching the flames dance and listening to the sounds of the night. But eventually, Carlos spoke up.

"I know this isn't easy," he said, his voice soft and gentle. "But you're not alone. We're all in this together, and I'm here for you."

(Y/N) didn't know what to say. They had always been a shy person, and they had never been good at opening up to others. But there was something about Carlos that made them feel safe, something that made them want to trust him.

So they started talking. At first, it was just small talk, the kind of conversation that people make when they're trying to get to know each other. But as the night wore on, they found themselves opening up more and more, sharing their fears and their hopes and their dreams.

It was a cathartic experience, one that left them feeling lighter and more at peace than they had in a long time. And through it all, Carlos was there, listening and offering words of comfort and support.

When the night finally came to an end, and the first rays of dawn started to peek over the horizon, (Y/N) felt like a weight had been lifted from their shoulders. They knew that they still had a long way to go, that there were still battles to be fought and challenges to be overcome. But for the first time in a long time, they felt like they had someone on their side.

As they said their goodbyes, Carlos pulled (Y/N) into a tight embrace. It was a gesture of comfort and support, a reminder that they were not alone in this world.

"Stay strong," he whispered into their ear. "We'll make it through this together."

And with those words ringing in their ears, (Y/N) stepped back into the fog, ready to face whatever the entity had in store for them next. But this time, they knew that they weren't alone. They had Carlos, and they had the strength that comes from knowing that you're not fighting alone.

(AASHDHHD I FEEL LIKE THIS TURNED OUT REALLY GOOD! ESPECIALLY SINCE I SUCK AT WRITING)