I Want to Feel Your Eyes on Me

Bobby has a particular request, of which I'm more than happy to oblige.

A sequel of sorts to "Keep It Down."

It's Saturday night, we're alone in his house, and I've barely made myself comfortable on the couch when Bobby turns away from his computer and asks, "Remember when I said I wanted you to touch yourself while I watch?"

"Uhhh...yes?" I reply as I look up from the article I'm currently reading on my phone.

I remember our conversation with perfect clarity: Before fucking me a few months back, Bobby said he wanted to watch me masturbate in a pair of my prettiest panties while he watched. He then wanted me to give them to him so he could huff them while he got himself off. Ever since he'd confessed this to me, I've been biding my time, waiting for him to ask me to grant him his request and fulfill his fantasy.

"Well, I'm ready," he says as he makes his way over to me. "I want to watch."

"I'm down. I dig it." I toss my phone onto my messenger bag and let him pull me off the couch and into his arms.

Bobby leans in and kisses me, our lips pursing against one another before he gently pushes his tongue inside my mouth. I kiss him back with equal desire, hoping my little moans of pleasure between the overlapping of our mouths lets him know that I absolutely want him.

"Time to pay the piper," he murmurs once he pulls away, his hands skimming down my ribcage to rest on my hips.

I'm more than amenable, the cotton crotch of my fancy panties growing damp with my arousal. "How do you want me?"

"Mmm...I want you on the bed with your back against the wall, and your knees propped up." Bobby's lips graze my throat as one of his hands reaches past my hip to squeeze my ass through my jeans. The motion pushes me against his body, and I can feel the stiffness of his cock against my belly. I love how much he wants me, and I'm ready to do what he wants.

"Let me undress?"

Bobby gives my ass one more squeeze before releasing me. He watches intently as I unbutton my skinny jeans, and then balance myself against him while I pull them down and off my hips. I step out of them, and he nods approvingly at the mauve-colored "cheekster" style undies that I'm wearing. My knees tremble as he reaches out and fingers the little lace bow that's affixed to the front of my panties. These are relatively new, courtesy of a recent sale at the local mall's Victoria's Secret store, and I'm so glad that I decided to wear them tonight.

I suck in a breath when Bobby's hand slides lower to cup my cunt through the damp fabric, his palm pressing against my clit.

"Already so wet," he breathes. I moan when he pulls away, and the sight of him holding his fingers up to his nose to quietly inhale the scent of my arousal causes heat to boil in my belly. I'm so turned on that I'm ready to forgo masturbating in favor of dropping to my knees and sucking his cock instead.

I reach for the hem of my oversized college football sweatshirt, but Bobby stills me. "Leave it on," he instructs as he smacks my ass, quickly rubbing out the sting with his wide hand. "I like how it's practically swallowing you up."

He takes me by the wrist and leads me over to his bed. While I'm making myself comfortable, he wheels his computer chair over and sits down. The fact that he's popped open the button on his jeans isn't lost on me.

"Remember, keep the panties on so you can get 'em nice and wet for me."

"Got it," I reply, planting my bare feet on the bed, and spreading my legs just like he's instructed me to do. I slip my right hand into my panties, and as I gently caress the wet folds of my pussy, my eyes flutter closed.