Assume the Position

Sometimes, a girl just needs a blanket fort and some good sex to help her forget her troubles.

The night I discovered my favorite sexual position, I was nineteen and failing out of my second year of community college. I was hiding out with Bobby inside the blanket fort he'd constructed over his bed, and listening to The Daily Show cover the 2004 presidential election. Bobby and I would usually fuck a couple of times whenever we got together, so we were lying naked and recovering from our first round, which was usually quick and frantic. His mother was out getting her weekly drink on at a nearby dive bar, so we had the house to ourselves.

"I love it when you fuck me," I breathe, my heart still racing from the explosive orgasm he'd just given me.

"Describe it," Bobby says as he leans over to kiss me on the temple.

I lick my lips and laugh. "Well...for lack of better words, it feels beyond incredible. Your dick fits inside me perfectly, and fills me just right. When you're fucking me, I can forget my troubles because nothing else matters at that point."

I was experiencing many troubles at the time. My parents had officially divorced about three months before, my dad had moved out of state to shack up with the trashy woman he'd met on the Internet, and my younger brother had left to start his freshman year at an out of state college. It's an understatement when I say that I wasn't coping so well with the aftermath; sex with Bobby was quickly becoming an escape and a cure-all for me.

"You make it sound so poetic," Bobby says.

"Well, I did get an A in my creative writing class last year," I reply, turning my head to smile at him.

Bobby reaches for my hand and guides it down to his cock which is starting to harden again. "Feel what you do to me?" he whispers as he strokes my hand up and down his shaft. "Feel how hard you make me?"

I can feel my pussy become wet again, and I know we're gonna fuck soon. "Put it in me," I whisper as I use my free hand to palm and finger myself. "I want you."

Bobby groans and watches me touch myself for a moment before removing my hand from his fully erect cock so he can settle his body on top of mine. I wrap my arms around him as he kisses me deeply, my cunt aching for the slow, languid fuck that usually makes up our second round. His refractory period between rounds is usually pretty good when he isn't drunk or high, and tonight, business is solid.

"Not yet," he says after he touches his tongue to my bottom lip. He slowly grinds his cock against me before making his way down my body, his lips leaving a trail of soft kisses between my breasts and along my belly. I'd whine about being denied his cock, but I can see that he's about to go down on me, and I'm an ardent fan of Bobby's oral skills.

I gasp softly when I feel Bobby's tongue delicately run along my wet slit, tasting me. I tremble as he hooks his arms around my thighs and begins to ravenously eat me out. The way his mouth and tongue are working, you would think he's been starving for what I have to offer.

I moan and thread my fingers through Bobby's russet hair, my body starting to writhe as he fucks me with his tongue. As usual, it's good eatin', and holy fuck, he's so good at this! If I could just stay inside this blanket fort with Bobby's head between my thighs for the rest of my life, I'd be a happy girl. I'll never ask for anything else if he could give me orgasms on a regular basis. I'll attend my college classes, I'll get right with God, I'll find a way to bring myself out of this depression, but dammit, I just want him to keep me cumming.

"Fuck, you taste amazing!" Bobby announces after bringing me to the edge a few times.

"Don't stop," I moan, my need for release winding tight in my belly. The heady smell of our sweat and mutual arousal is permeating the trapped air in the blanket fort, and it's driving me crazy.