Slippery When Wet

A simple hot shower quickly turns into some wet and wild fun for me and one of my favorite fuck buddies.

"Dude, I really need a shower," I announce to Bobby as I set my messenger bag on the couch. "Do I have time for one?"

"You've got plenty of time," Bobby replies. "You know where the bathroom is."

"I've been stuck at work all day, and I feel gross. Ten minutes is all I need, and I'm using your shampoo as well."

"You'd better get moving," Bobby says as he reaches out to playfully smack me on the butt as I trot past him. "I've already started the clock."

I giggle and duck into his bathroom, shutting the door behind me. It's Friday night, and since his mom is once again out getting her weekly drink on, we have the entire house to ourselves. We're definitely planning on spending the evening vegging out with trash T.V. shows, junk food, and bong rips, and with the way things are going, it seems as though sex might be figuring into our plans as well. I'm completely cool with this, seeing how I've been in need of a good thorough fucking for a few weeks.

After turning on the taps, I shed my clothes and step into the shower, the tension in my body instantly dissipating as the hot water sluices over me. I close my eyes and sigh; I feel lame thinking it, but it's amazing how a good shower can make a person feel relaxed and rejuvenated.

I've just finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I hear the bathroom door open. I really can't see anything through the shower curtain, but I can hear Bobby moving around.

"I'm almost done, dude," I say. The cold air that he's letting into the bathroom is making goosebumps break out on my arms, and I shiver.

Bobby doesn't respond, but I hear the door click shut, and I'm amazed that I don't jump in surprise when he pulls the shower curtain back. In a way, I was kind of expecting him to do that. He's naked, and sporting an erection that makes me weak in the knees. I watch as he steps into the bathtub, pulls the curtain back into place, and backs me up against the wall. His arms snake around my waist to steady me.

"I told you I'd be done shortly," I laugh as he kisses my neck. His erection is pressing against my lower belly, and I'm trying to think of how best to angle myself to get it inside me.

"I couldn't wait. The thought of you bein' naked in here got me hard," Bobby says as he takes himself in hand. "Feel that?"

I nod and groan as he rubs the head of his cock along my pussy and against my clit. I lean in and kiss him, his lips parting to let my tongue sweep along the inside of his hot mouth. Between his kissing me, and the water pouring over us, I feel as though I'm drowning.

"I've never had sex in the shower before," I comment as I snake my hands down the muscular planes of his back. I squeeze his ass and lightly scrape my teeth along his jawline before pulling away.

"It's not that easy," Bobby says as he reaches up to adjust the shower head, the spray being directed away from us. Once everything is to his liking, he leans down and takes my right nipple into his mouth. I mewl softly when I feel his tongue caress my skin; I rake my fingers through his wet hair when he lightly grinds my nipple between his teeth. He alternates between my tits, his ministrations arousing me further.

"Stop, stop," I breathe, an idea suddenly popping into my head.

"What is it, baby?" Bobby asks. His fingernails gently trace the muscles of my back, and I shiver; my back has always been sensitive.

"I wanna suck your cock," I reply as I reach for him. I watch Bobby's face as I slide my hand up and down his length. He closes his eyes and groans; I can tell from the way his top teeth bite into his lower lip that I have him right where I want him.