Thirteen

Warning: mature content ahead, dominant!Kyung-ja.

-Kyung-ja-

All six of us sat together in a circle underneath the bright light, getting ready to play strip truth or dare, with a wave of nervousness rushing through my body. They're probably going to ask me if I'm a virgin or not. I thought to myself as I scooted next to Jun-su. At least that wound is healed.

"Kyung-ja, you chose the game, so choose a person in here" Chang-min said to me, and my eyes immediately fell on Yoo-chun.

"Okay. Yoo-chun, truth or dare?" I questioned him.

"Truth" he replied.

"When was the last time you had a wet dream?"

"Believe it or not, before we became soul-eaters. That witch was quite...attractive, even though you couldn't see her face"

Yoo-chun then took off his blazer. "Yun-ho, truth or dare?"

Yun-ho's eyes lit up. "Truth!"

"If you ever had a threesome, who will it be with?"

Yun-ho turned red at the question. "I-I guess with Jae-joong and Kyung-ja." stammered the auburn-haired leader as he took off his pants, leaving him only in his underwear and blazer. He looks so good right now. Jae-joong was red as well, but Yoo-chun, Chang-min, and Jun-su were giggling slightly.

I crossed my legs as Yun-ho spoke up. "Kyung-ja, truth or dare?"

"Truth" I replied.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, I lost my virginity before I started senior year of university," I replied, reaching underneath my shirt to unclip my bra. Damn it, I forgot my phone was with me. "Before we continue, you guys don't think I'm dirty for losing it, do you?"

Jun-su shook his head. "Why, what happened?"

"My ex told me I was disposable after we did it, then he never talked to me again. After that, I cut my hair and started focusing on my studies."

Chang-min spoke up. "Do you practice safe sex?"

"Of course. Everyone's health matters."

"That's good, and fuck that guy. You'll find someone better" said Jae-joong.

"Yeah, he seemed like a lousy lay" replied Yoo-chun.

"He was," I said, unclipping my bra and pulling it out underneath my shirt, laying it next to me, along with my phone. "Jae-joong, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

A really good dare popped up in my mind as I smirked.

"I dare you to drink milk from a bowl without using your hands."

The rest of the group bursted out of laughter while Jae-joong looked mortified. "W-what?!?"

"You heard her, hyung!" exclaimed Jun-su.

"Yeah, she's gonna dominate you!" said Yoo-chun, still laughing his ass off.

My eyes landed on Yun-ho. "Where are the supplies at?"

"Chang-min hyung will get them for you" Yun-ho replied as the maknae ran out of the room to get the supplies. Jae-joong covered his face in embarrassment while Yun-ho and Yoo-chun laughed.