Fifteen

Warning: slight blood, mentions of murder.

-Third Person-

-time skip-

"Where the hell could she possibly went to?" said Yoo-chun, looking around the nest.

Chang-min shrugged. "The whole entire place is blocked off, unless she escaped from a vent."

The boys had gotten back from their day out, only to be informed that Kyung-ja had escaped, thanks to the servants telling them after they had checked Jun-su's bedroom. Jun-su was upset about this; he developed a liking towards Kyung-ja after they had sex, and she just left him like that? Even worse, she thanked him for the aftercare he had given her, then they slept soundly in each other's arms, with him rubbing her belly.

Yun-ho then ran towards the two. "You guys, Jun-su hyung needs us!"

Yoo-chun and Chang-min then followed the leader to Jun-su's room, seeing him in the bathroom, looking at the unscrewed vent, along with Jae-joong standing next to him. Yoo-chun then spoke up.

"She went back to her friends, didn't she?" asked Jun-su, the pain in his voice barely disguised.

"Hyung, we—" Jae-joong tried to say, but a gust of wind blew the group down on the floor. Yoo-chun caught a glimpse of something red and white, prompting him to follow it, along with the rest of the boys. After making their way down the hallway, they were face to face with the red witch that had cost them their humanity.

"What the?! We thought you melted away!" exclaimed Chang-min, his eyes widening.

The witch snickered. "Well, I healed myself, Max. You don't like that?"

"No, we don't, and what did you do to Kyung-ja?!" questioned Yoo-chun, glaring at the witch.

"Oh, well, she isn't fit for the virgin sacrifice, so I told her that you guys are going to kill her tonight, but she left, and she's at the karaoke bar with her friends."

"We respect Kyung-ja for not being a virgin!" Jae-joong spoke up.

"And we're not killing her!" replied Yun-ho.

The witch glared at the defiant soul eaters. "Well, here's an option: you all kill her or I'll kill her myself."

"We're not killing Kyung-ja! Plus, we don't know if she's pregnant or not!" said Jun-su. If she is pregnant, he'll be happy to be the father of her children.

"Well since you guys aren't going to listen to me—" said the witch, lifting her arms up. Yun-ho began to panic, shaking his head.

"No! No! No! No!" screamed Yun-ho, but it was too late. Strikes of lightning hit the five as they screamed in agony, making the witch smile sadistically; tears began to fall from Jun-su's eyes, as well as Jae-joong's. After striking the boys for a couple of seconds, the witch looked at them; the sadistic smile turning into a glare. Lifting Yun-ho up by the throat with her telekinesis, she looked straight into his eyes.

"Kill. Oh. Kyung-ja. Now."

"Yes, mistress." Yun-ho replied monotonously.

————————

"This is another word story. Let's go!" sang Ju-ho, turning to his attention to his three friends, smiling. The quartet were in their room at the karaoke bar, enjoying themselves and their night out. Kyung-ja, Ae-jung, and Bo-ra began to sing their parts, smiling back at Ju-ho.

"Hide my embrace, A-ha, so that she won't know.
Hide this night, A-ha, the secret's full of spice.
More for me, A-ha.
You're falling (haaa~)
In this seducing song.
Na na na na na."

Then, the breakdown of the song hit.

"Everything disappears.
When you open your eyes, I won't be by your side.
My love, true time, lasts for just a day.
What can I do?"

Kyung-ja felt the words hit her heart, thinking about Jun-su and what she had done to him, but she genuinely loved him, and couldn't possibly think about murdering her because she's not a virgin. She remembered last night when she was asleep, he placed his hand on her belly, rubbing it softly for some reason; she didn't know why, but it made her feel safe.

"Kyung-ja, what's wrong?" Ju-ho asked, noticing the worried look on her face.

Kyung-ja just smiled. "Nothing, oppa. Everything is fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm su-"

A crash and scream was heard as something— or—someone hit the door, pieces of broken glass falling on the floor. Bo-ra jumped back in shock as the TV turn into static again, leaving the quartet in eerie silence. A man's face was on the door, unresponsive and covered with blood, along with white eyes.

"O-oh no, i-it can't be." stuttered Kyung-ja, rubbing her stomach, along with the sharp pain hitting her head again.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" asked Ae-jung, shaking her shoulder lightly. Another scream was heard as Bo-ra spoke up.

"They're here."