Worst (I Assume)

Rachel and Kurt auditioned for NYADA.

Both dedicated their performances to their friends and deviated from Broadway.

📄

All the May Geminis decided to have a joint party ahead of time so everyone could make it. Kurt's (February), Finn's (March), Santana's (March), Brittany's (April) and Fallyn's (April) birthdays went well but it was simply too many Geminis in such a short amount of time. It was bad enough the June Geminis were coming up quick.

Marcy wanted to party. Karou, Artie and Arnold backed her immediately. Sam wanted something low-key. Jude didn't want to cause a fuss. Marcy didn't care what Sam was going through. She was drinking for her birthday and nothing was disrupting that plan.

Jude called for a vote. Marcy won by a landslide...

So Marcy chose a '90s party, seeing as they'd all been born in '95.

The party was the first Saturday in May and was so much fun. Everyone got exactly what they wanted and had a blast. 17 had never looked so good.

📄

"What are you wearing to prom?" Mercedes hit her pen against her open book. It was a French poetry book she was reading for fun because college courses had ended the same week Laura graduated from university (in April).

Marcy was studying for her JROTC exam and looked up, foggy. "What?"

"Prom. What are you wearing?"

"Who cares?"

"Marcy. You know Britt's going all out on this dinosaur theme."

"I give her points for originality but I'm not sure I want to go."

"You have to go!" Quinn was appalled.

"Why?"

"You're up for queen!"

Marcy stuck her tongue out.

Mercedes giggled.

Quinn pouted. "You can wear green."

Marcy tapped her pen against her mouth. "Nah. I think I want to wear black and white. Ms. Vera made a dress for me already but I wasn't sure I wanted to go."

"You don't have to go, Moppet." Mike told her, going ahead for next year.

Quinn started crying.

Mercedes hugged the blonde. "It's okay, Quinnie."

"I want us to be the best!" Quinn wept.

"We are the best." Marcy soothed.

Mal snickered silently as a flat expression crossed Mike's face.

"I guess Tana could win." Quinn let Mercedes wipe away her tears.

"I'll go." Marcy shrugged. "Going to Chicago will be the real fun. I'm going to eat at Portillos."

Mike and Mal were instantly paying attention. "Seconded!"

Mercedes giggled. "Mal! You're not even in glee!"

"I want to see you perform." He frowned.

Quinn cracked up.

Marcy cackled.

Mercedes smirked at her baby brother and his greed.

📄

Blaine and Marcy protested.

Brittany was so upset. She didn't want anyone using anything artificial in a bid to be authentic to the Stone Age that her dance was modeled after but the duo wasn't going for it, each hating their natural curls.