Chapter 7:B.O.Y.

"I look around and it's all traces of you. Without anyone knowing, tears keep falling.Even when time passes,the memories won't fade, you won't get erased.Maybe I still don't want to get over you.So I'm still living like this because of you."

-Secret,B.O.Y.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 7: B.O.Y.

Axcel's POV

"Are you a GIRL or a BOY?!"

Joseph stayed quite for awhile but ended up asking it all back to Ailee.

"What do you think?"

"I guess you asked with the wrong options.Hahaha!"I interjected.Wanting Ailee to ask in a different way.

"Axcel!"Joseph warned me.

"Okay~Let me rephrase that.Are you a GAY or a LESBIAN??"she asked,changing the options as I've told her to.

"Guess first."Joseph insisted.

"I thought your gay for a moment.But judging from your face...It kinda looks pretty for a man."Ailee stated,putting her hand under her chin as she observes Joseph's face.

"Pretty man like me exists."Joseph reasoned, making a check sign under HIS chin.Tsk.His lame reason.

=_____________=

"And your height!Your short!And look at your chest...I know it's flat but there's still something there." Ailee concluded pointing to Joseph's each and every flaw."O.M.G.Your a woman!!!"she gasped.

"Pwuahahahahaha!!!!F-flat??!!!!!Hahahahaha!!!!!!!"I managed to say while secretly pointing to Joseph's chest.

"Okay~okay~You got me!Can we lower our voices now?!"Joseph said in defeat.

"Oppsss.Sorry.But O.M.G Axcel...your boyfriend is a lesbian?!So you are..."Ailee once again concluded but I cut her in.

"Whow~whow~I.am.not.a.lesbian.And SHE's not my boyfriend."I clarified but Ailee is still not convinced so I motioned Joseph to help me.

"I am not her boyfriend."Joseph added.

"SHE's my BF as in Best Friend.I'm sorry if I didn't told earlier...It was her cover."I explained futher to clear her mind up.

"Cover?Ah~Your already a cop?!Secret agent?!....Or a spy?!"she assumpted making us shook our heads on each work she gives.

"You said she was taking criminology!"Ailee yelled out of frustration,getting tired of asking me and my best bud.

"Hahahaha.No I'm just bluffing.It's CoE Ailee, Computer Engineering."I explained,wanting to end this interrogation before our prof arrives.

"Hya~Why are you deceiving me?!Hmp."Ailee whined,getting upset by the fact that I lied to her.

"I'm sorry."I apologized,linking my arms to hers to comfort her.

I really wanted to end this quick so I'm thankful that she discovered it too soon.I don't want to tolerate Joseph from deceiving people because of her appearance,though she really look like a guy.

"Ok class,We're all here to plan out the activities we're complying within this semester.So any suggestions?"the prof announced right before he arrived infront,making us three shut our mouths and go to our seats.