Chapter 18:For You

"Contrary to my feelings time passes by rapidly.My heart will reach past beyond the wind.I am always under the same sky my baby.Even if we are apart,our hearts are connected to each other.FORever with YOU."
-BTS, For You

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 18:For You

Axcel's POV

I don't know why but everybody's acting so off lately.Well,not literally everyone. Just the people inside my circle.

First is,Ailee.We already know that she was acting so out of it lately...since Cap started studying here and up until now,I haven't yet know the real deal between them. I actually asked Cap about it but he told me that they are not the way I thought they were to each other.Seems off but I could tell that Ailee us greatly affected by it.

Next is,the Jackai(Jackson-Ghelai) tandem. The more I looked into it,those guys were being to cold to each other.I mean,I barely see Jackson for once in awhile. He was always excusing himself during our breaktimes and Ghelai wasn't even trying to argue with him again.I guess it started when they bought components the other day.Hmm...I guess something happened back then.What it is?I really don't have any idea.

Next on the list is the Kim siblings.I don't know why but I find Juniel and her brother strange these days.Well,she kept me updated about her status with that guy and asks for consultations most of the time...which is so not her.

I do admit that I'm not that close to this kid and she didn't even mind me back then.She maybe find it comfortable to tell me this things right now since she couldn't tell her brother about it.

And speaking of her brother,he on the other hand is being oddly quite these days. It seems that he's thinking way too deep about something or maybe he's just warming up himself for the upcoming midterm exams.Well,I never saw him act this tense when our tests were coming in the past.

And lately he's been going to class late. Well,let's just consider the fact that he's staying from somewhere far away right now.I guess that's the reason why his parents chose to make him stay at ninang Jane's.

And one more thing,I find him strangely staring at Amber,or better yet call it keenly observing her each and every move. It wasn't like he was mad at her or what but it does look strange to me. You know how that I find his gaze scariest of all. I'm just thankful that Amber wasn't creeped by it.

Anyways,the last one on the weird list is Song Mino.Yes,I know that he's weird and all but he's totally creeping me up this days.And by that I mean,he's acting too sweet and cheesy towards me .

Just like the other day,we decided to drop by YG town,the shopping centre of the city and you know what he did?He almost bought in each and every shop... for me.I thought he was just making me choose something for his family but when he dropped me home,he intentionally left the bunch of paper bags and later on texted me:

'It's all FOR YOU.'

This was supposed to be sweet...but personally,I don't think it is.Him doing those things makes it uncomfortable for me to be with him.

I'm not even sure if he's serious about it but I want to make it clear that there's no use for it. He's my friend and I want to keep it that way. I have no plans of going in between my friends, eventhough they already broke up.They're both important to me and I don't want to lose anyone of them.

And so to keep everything straight,I'll be telling him about this later.Since it's his last day in the city today and he'll be joining his family after in boracay.Well,I don't how exactly I'm going to tell him about it,but I'll tell him anyways.I need to clear it out while I could still talk about it in person.