Chapter 22:Mind Your Own Business

"Our words are growing rough,You and I keep pushing each other away.It's okay, I'll be fine without you.I'm sorry, but mind your own business before it's too late."
-Ailee,Mind Your Own Business

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 22: Mind Your Own Business

Ailee's POV

"Friend?Tch.Friend his foot!"Axcel ranted, getting frustrated with Nam Joon's treatment towards her recently.

Here we go again.She keeps on talking about Nam Joon these days without even being aware of it.Tch.Tch.I can feel that something's going on between that two.I'm sure that there is.

Axcel might haven't told me about it but I saw them coming late to our summit last time.I was about to approach her and compliment her about how the white laced cocktail dress suited her when Nam Joon suddenly got off the same car.

Something's fishy,right?Well she wasn't telling the gang about it so I asked her.It turns out that they're invited to her cousin's wedding and since they still have summit to attend to,they both came here together.Sounds acceptable...but still,I know there's something more.

"It's because he doesn't want to be your friend."Because he wanted to be more than that.

Yep,I knew that Nam Joon got this little something towards my dear friend...I'm just keeping myself quite about it because I don't want to mess up with Nam Joon...and add the fact that I think it's better for him to like someone.You just don't have any idea how he changed...A LOT.

It actually surprised me at first.I mean,I didn't expect to see him to like someone like Axcel. It's not like it's a bad idea because I know how great Axcel is.It's just that she's not like his usual type.You know,the aegyos and thing.

"I know right.Tch.He's such a liar!"she whimpered,crossing her arms in annoyance.

Tch.I think the sexy brain couple have a big chance to be real.Well,they somehow looked great together and I think Nam Joon is somehow decent,too.I just hope he won't do the same horrible thing that that guy did to me,it was sure terrible...and very painful.

Arg!Why am I talking about him anyways?I excused myself to Axcel and got my way towards the nearest comfort room here in the library.I was about to get back there when one familiar voice called out for me.

"Lee Hee Jin?"he asked,still unsure if is indeed me.

"Ricky?I mean Yoo Chang Hyun?"I replied as I recognized his face.He's my former classmate and one of his friends.I,Chang Hyun and Min Soo(Cap) actually came from the same primary school then I moved to Yeondan Univ during mid-school.

Heol~Don't tell me that they're all here?Wait... Does that mean that he's here too?That's unacceptable!!!

(NOTE: Their conversation is originally in KOREAN.)

"It's really you!I didn't expect to see you here...and you really changed a lot!Now how are you huh?"he said,acting like he didn't heard the news from Bang Min Soo(Cap).Tch.I'm sure they're all laughing their out when they've found where am I.Or worst,got here to make my life miserable again.

Tch.Try me.I won't even let him play with my life again.As in never.If only I have that guts to make his life too...I would do it.But since I'm not that type of person,I'll leave all of his punishments to God.