Episode 2

(Waller and Rick Flag ate walking down the hall of The White House itself. Familiar faces are part of the President's staff)

Giganta: The Secretary
Mirror Master: Leaf of the Secret Service
Deathstroke: Vice President

And you see where this is going. The Legion of Doom is now the Presidential staff of Lex Luthor, now going by President Lex Luthor.

(Waller goes in to see President Luthor. She walks in on Luthor, sticking himself with an antidote that he calls "supplements." He appoints her to put together a team of Superheroes, their own team of heroes starting with, of course, as seen in Black Lightning, Captain Atom)

(Waller asks one question, but before she can finish, Luthor makes out with Waller shocking her. You know she didn't like being kissed by Luthor)

(Mirror Master comes in to let him know that Dr. Fate and Captain Atom have arrived to talk with Luthor, and of course, the human won't allow it. Remember, the one that is J'onn J'onzz, who does turn back when the coast is clear)

NOTE: Martian Manhunter is putting together the Justice League International, and right now, so far, he has just Dr. Fate from the Justice Society of America, whom Amanda Waller knows from Black Adam

(We end the episode with an old guy walking down the street home to his wife, we learn that this is, of course, Kent Nelson, better known as Dr. Fate)

NOTE: We are ignoring both Suicide Squad movies. They are not canon in this version